Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Riverly beginning to think I was having a senior moment. Thanks for taking the time to check. When CS returns think I’ll just go back to getting expansion permits & forget Halloween. It’s a shame but what can u do. Good luck.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Locked out too. My Restaurant Story 2 is working perfectly so it does't affect all S8 games.
    Some games have different hamsters, so it may not impact all games.

Farm Supplier
    I’m able to get into the game again. Hooray! But I just realized I purchased the witchiest workshop instead of the witchy workshop when I had to complete that goal a couple days ago. 50 gems lost. I was better off not knowing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Some games have different hamsters, so it may not impact all games.
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Locked out too. My Restaurant Story 2 is working perfectly so it does't affect all S8 games.

Me tooooooo. Tried everything but nothing will work.
    Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Executive Chef
    My game is open again. I will try to convince Thurston to share some of the treats with the hamster.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure why we needed a witchy workshop then given the witchiest workshop. My kitchens are about to burn down trying to churn out all this sugar for sapling pops, then making the pops. Kudos to whoever is so on their game that they are crafting multiple items at once.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Games are back up now. We apologize for the hiccup!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I believe Gemma is Thurstons squire, she wants to be a knight, equal opportunity for guys and girls in our kingdoms!
    Thanks! There was no introduction, so it seemed like she was a character I should know, but I just couldn't remember her.

-

My game keeps crashing immediately after opening the app. I have enough time for maybe 5-6 clicks before it closes on me. I tried putting away my walkers to see if it would help. Just wondering if anyone else is having game-crashing problems?
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Quote Originally Posted by gramietee View Post
    Can some one tell me what items will be needed for the adventure. I have looked through the posts and don?t see any information on it
    Lanterns and simple feast. 4 hours

Same. Hey, S8 - help! Timed event, here.