Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Host(ess)
    Thank you very much!!! I really appreciated your generous

Farm Supplier
    THANKS a lot, dear!

New Resident
    Hi everyone. I did not finish this event but I am curious what the story behind the candy was! Where did it come from? Would anybody care to tell me please? Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Hi everyone. I did not finish this event but I am curious what the story behind the candy was! Where did it come from? Would anybody care to tell me please? Thank you!
    Basically: The Baron found out he could get a lot of money on the Enamel Market for teeth so he dressed up as the Tooth Faerie and left the candy thinking he could speed up people's teeth falling out in order to collect and sell them.

I kid you, not. The Baron was dressed in a pink faerie outfit complete with wings. It was an image for the books and I think everyone should have the chance to see it so here you go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001360.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	48094

I have two Headless Horsemen walking around... extra spooky, kinda!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexquinnatl View Post
    I have two Headless Horsemen walking around... extra spooky, kinda!
    Now you spoke up you wont for long

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the headless horsemen. I see him wandering around now!

Fashion Designer
    So close but no horseman for me and I see lots of castles with 2, must be nice to be able to be on WiFi all day for these 2 hour collections

New Resident
    I had been so thankful to Stormie?s since i also got 2 Harold, The Headless Horseman, one from the grandprice in the previous quest and the other is from the chest i choped thus current quest, A Glimmerwood Hunting. But now i lost one of my Horolds. I hope i can recover it, but i dont know what to do.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by niaella View Post
    I had been so thankful to Stormie?s since i also got 2 Harold, The Headless Horseman, one from the grandprice in the previous quest and the other is from the chest i choped thus current quest, A Glimmerwood Hunting. But now i lost one of my Horolds. I hope i can recover it, but i dont know what to do.
    Having 2 is a game glitch. You only got one for completing part 10 of the event and not from a chest drop. Once stored in the Town Square the second one disappears apparently. Sorry...