Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    My Witchy Cauldron crafting options disappeared at 6 pm PT - NOT the 8 pm PT deadline that was listed for each of the crafting items. And after 6 pm, I stopped getting any event drops while doing the weekday warrior tasks.

I had an item in the cauldron crafting that was going to finish up shortly after 6 pm, but I was nervous that the 8 pm deadline didn't sound right. So I gemmed it shortly before 6 pm, which is the typical time for events to end. Glad I did.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, the event definitely ended before 8pm PST. I was out but just checked my game and found everything is gone except the mummy cow craft which is grayed out. ...And now there are no crafts available in the witchy pot. I did remember to chop my last gift bag. I got a purple pop and a spellbound dew.

No bat for me, but overall a nice event. The whole random drop thing needs to be adjusted though so that every so many clicks/chops/collections will drop what is needed.

And the S8 survey pop up arrived to ask me how I liked this most recent event.....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    Yes, the event definitely ended before 8pm PST. I was out but just checked my game and found everything is gone except the mummy cow craft which is grayed out. ...And now there are no crafts available in the witchy pot. I did remember to chop my last gift bag. I got a purple pop and a spellbound dew.

No bat for me, but overall a nice event. The whole random drop thing needs to be adjusted though so that every so many clicks/chops/collections will drop what is needed.

And the S8 survey pop up arrived to ask me how I liked this most recent event.....
    I also received the survey however my survey was titled as the Midsummer Sprite's Dreams and all the multiple choice questions were from that event as well, lol!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post

The event ended early for me, too. Luckily I don’t trust S8, checked the game early and got my item. No bat either.
    The survey link popped up for me, too, and when I tried to take the survey, it said I already took it. Must have been in a parallel universe, lol.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I also received the survey however my survey was titled as the Midsummer Sprite's Dreams and all the multiple choice questions were from that event as well, lol!
    That is the survey I received as well, which I considered to be ridiculous. Where is the professionalism S8?

Rhino Keeper
    I still have an item cooking in the Witchiest Workshop, but there is probably no point in spending the few Gems to speed it up if it's just going to waste 1 Energy and give me a blank. I wonder if I should leave it there forever, haha. It's a cow. Guess we're having Mummy Beef Stew in my kingdom.

Edit: I collected the Mummy Cow so I could put the cauldron Workshop away, and it came out intact! Looks like it may have been Headless Horseman collectors who encountered the problem. Hope that gets resolved for you all.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 10-18-18 at 12:40 PM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    I still have an item cooking in the Witchiest Workshop, but there is probably no point in spending the few Gems to speed it up if it's just going to waste 1 Energy and give me a blank. I wonder if I should leave it there forever, haha. It's a cow. Guess we're having Mummy Beef Stew in my kingdom.
    Haha! Mine is a witch alpaca. Decided 15 gems too much to speed up for it!

Fashion Designer
    Wow, I messed up in the beginning (5 brooms) but I managed to finish (start crafting the headless horseman) with 40 minutes to spare! I was also able to craft a second goat. So, yay!

Fashion Designer
    Was able to collect my witchy alpaca at 7:45 pacific coast time then the ability to craft anything else was gone but at least I was able to get my craft out.

Farm Supplier
    Well, I am a total idiot! In most past events, you were always able to craft your item and as long as the craft began before the end of the event, you could collect your item. So what did I do? Followed that. Gemmed the last candy needed, spent 112 gems, I might add and then set my horseman to brew. Now I am reading here that it was a total waste.

I am so upset. I really wanted him. Had I known that rules were changed, I would have not spent the gems, or spent more to get him done. Now I have nothing. No more gems, no headless walker.

Well, I had to come back in to add that lo and behold, I cleared my pumpkins and got my extra cow, and my headless horseman!

Thanks S8. I am over the moon!! And loving the hauted house update.
    Last edited by FrostyFinn; 10-18-18 at 08:04 PM. Reason: add info