Page 32 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/4: Sweet Surprises (Halloween event) | info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I'm in part 7 goal 2 and my Pumpkin Cottage is still locked, anyone else? this event is full of errors, please s8 more attention

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    I'm in part 7 goal 2 and my Pumpkin Cottage is still locked, anyone else? this event is full of errors, please s8 more attention
    I got my numbers mixed up! Sorry. I'm currently on the final goal that wants me to trade for the Pumpkin Cottage also and despite having the needed materials mine is locked too.

Farm Supplier
    thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted the earthen potion as well but didn?t get a pop... is it random drop or a glitch... Also my hatcheries is not giving me any pop either (last 4 collections of 2 of them) I?m currently on part VII where I have to craft the cottage
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I got my numbers mixed up! Sorry. I'm currently on the final goal that wants me to trade for the Pumpkin Cottage also and despite having the needed materials mine is locked too.
    Mine did not unlock until I had collected from the potion shop twice and received at least one glimmer golem pop. (Purple ones)
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    It seems it?s a random drop. HAVENT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS BEFORE?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I crafted the earthen potion as well but didn?t get a pop... is it random drop or a glitch... Also my hatcheries is not giving me any pop either (last 4 collections of 2 of them) I?m currently on part VII where I have to craft the cottage
    Apparently random been trying with numerous potions and only have collected 1 AND it must only be a potion shop since the Gothic Potion Shoppe has produced a pop either. Getting 8 is going to take forever.

I have crafted 3 Potions at the Potion Shop and have not gotten one Glimmers Pop....and we need 8. It said, “Any Potion”, if there is a Potion we cannot make it should say so. I did the fish Potion, 20 minutes, but not one Pop collected. Now I’m trying a 2 hour Potion. What gives? Why no Pops received?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    I have crafted 3 Potions at the Potion Shop and have not gotten one Glimmers Pop....and we need 8. It said, ?Any Potion?, if there is a Potion we cannot make it should say so. I did the fish Potion, 20 minutes, but not one Pop collected. Now I?m trying a 2 hour Potion. What gives? Why no Pops received?
    I have the same problem...
    I tried many graftings at the potion shop and not received any glimmer pop..
    What do I do wrong??

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I have the same problem...
    I tried many graftings at the potion shop and not received any glimmer pop..
    What do I do wrong??
    It's a random drop. You can do the shorter timers if you'd like to collect more often.