Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October Mining and Arena Dragons: Dark Chroma and Candle

Nightclub Owner
    I've got Dark Chroma on the nest now but let me tell you: it was not easy to get that last Dark Battlemark! Knowing I had a single piece left before I could craft the dragon, I wanted to get it on the nest so I could start my Nevermore crafting before bed. With this plan in mind, I set to work. I open my arena, fought Neo Purple, won the round and immediately started crafting my Dark Chroma. Only, there was a rollback... because of course there was!

When I saw the Spell Shop was empty, I scroll over to the arena and find that I had to wait an hour before my next battle so the rollback took away the Dark Battlemark I won but the arena didn't roll back also, ugh! I tell myself, 'it's okay, no big. I can deal with this as a minor setback because I have some videos to use.' I watch a video, fight Demolition, win the round, start crafting Dark Chroma and it rolled back AGAIN! In the exact same manor as the first time: the craft wasn't started because it took away the last DB I won but the arena itself didn't rollback.

In the end, this happened a total of 4 times! Each time, I fight, I win, I craft then rollback and repeat. I did everything we're meant to when these rollbacks occur but nothing helped. It's so frustrating that what should've been a five minute visit to my island before bed turned into an ordeal lasting nearly 45 minutes.

What will it take for them to admit that this is not an issue that's originated on our end but theirs? It really takes away from the fun of the game when these rollbacks make nearly everything a guessing game as to what will or won't be revoked after the setback. I mean, I'm super happy to have Dark Chroma, I think it's a beautiful dragon but at this point I don't even want to think about this newest addition to my island for the irritation it brings me.

Farm Supplier
    Thx Kooky Panda. After restarting the game a few times Candle is ok now

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny807 View Post
    Thx Kooky Panda. After restarting the game a few times Candle is ok now
    Oh good!! Thanks for reporting back
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12