Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October Monthly Dragons: Nevermore and Dark Leaf

Banned

October Monthly Dragons: Nevermore and Dark Leaf

Welcome Caretakers to the spooky month of October. The developers at Storm8 decided to mix it up for dragons this month by mixing Spooky type and Dark Type dragons. Here's a good example. Introducing the Nevermore and Dark Leaf Dragons.
    Nevermore can be obtained through events.
    Dark Leaf can be obtained through breeding and events. Collect 20000 items each and both can be yours. Good luck!

Here's the info on both:

Nevermore Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nevermore_Epic.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	47691
    Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Spooky, Purple
    Habitat: Boneyard, Purple Gardens
    Available at: Level 32
    Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 18 hours
    Exp Gained: 780 Exp
    Collect 20000 Grand Cubes

Dark Leaf Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dark_Leaf_Epic.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	47692
    Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Dark, Black, Green
    Habitat: Fiend Pit, Black Sands, Green Grove
    Available at: Level 32
    Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 18 hours
    Exp Gained: 780 Exp
    Collect 20000 Grand Spheres

Banned
    Dark Leaf is on the nest now but this will probably be the first time I won't get both of the monthly dragons.

Host(ess)
    How do I get Cubes? Breeding? Evolving? Harvesting? Missing just a few for Nevermore. Collected all from task with hearts. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Leana47 View Post
    How do I get Cubes? Breeding? Evolving? Harvesting? Missing just a few for Nevermore. Collected all from task with hearts. Thanks.
    The Dark Cubes are only given via tournaments and goals. The tournaments offer increasing Cubes as you complete rounds so you'll get like 10 or 20 per round at the beginning but the final rounds them by the hundreds. The goals mostly relate to the events such as breeding, hatching and evolving the new event dragon and by reaching event milestones so make sure to always check your goal book and try to complete every event as far as you're able to.

I don't know how far you've reached in the current event but reaching 5320 WE points will give 1,500 Cubes. I've collected every Cube available so far and only need 244 so this event should give players enough to craft Nevermore. If you're still a few thousand off, don't panic. There should be one more event and maybe even a tournament that will offer more Cubes before the month is over. In general, s8 doles out several thousand more materials than are needed for the second monthly dragon to offer some padding for those who missed or didn't complete an event/tourney.

Host(ess)
    Thank you so much for this very explanatory answer. Helped me a lot to figure the rules out.

Fashion Designer
    How long do we have left for breeding? I am on the US East coast and my game day usually starts 130pm (1230pm in the winter). Do I have until Oct 31 at 130pm to get spheres from breeding or Nov 1 130pm? I am close enough, I can use some gold to get the dragon but I don't want to miss out if I am thinking Nov 1 and really only have until Oct 31. this is the most frustrating part of the monthly dragons, there is no indicator on how long you have to collect from breeding.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    How long do we have left for breeding? I am on the US East coast and my game day usually starts 130pm (1230pm in the winter). Do I have until Oct 31 at 130pm to get spheres from breeding or Nov 1 130pm? I am close enough, I can use some gold to get the dragon but I don't want to miss out if I am thinking Nov 1 and really only have until Oct 31. this is the most frustrating part of the monthly dragons, there is no indicator on how long you have to collect from breeding.
    I'm pretty sure both dragons will expire on Friday, Nov. 2nd at 1:30pm Eastern, at the same time the leaderboard ends.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'm pretty sure both dragons will expire on Friday, Nov. 2nd at 1:30pm Eastern, at the same time the leaderboard ends.
    If that's the case, then I'm good - I need about 30more hours of breeding. I'm just stressing a bit because the last time I was this close, I ended up missing it and that was VERY disapointing!

Rhino Keeper
    i complete the Nevermore Dragon , but im 5k behind to get the Dark Leaf Dragon , i feel like there was an event that dont give me orbs, because i complete all events until now ._.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    i complete the Nevermore Dragon , but im 5k behind to get the Dark Leaf Dragon , i feel like there was an event that dont give me orbs, because i complete all events until now ._.
    You only get the Orbs from breeding!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast