Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October Monthly Dragons: Nevermore and Dark Leaf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    You only get the Orbs from breeding!
    i feel like i breed continusly from the whole month .

Fashion Designer
    So an hour or so after I posted my question, the game did a reset and a banner popped up for double points for breeding until 2 Nov.

@CranberryMil - I did the math and if you breed continuous all month, you fall short - I think that's why they did the double points. 25 points per hour of breeding times 24 hours is 600 points per day. To get to 20,000 points by breeding, you need to breed for 33.3 days. I think this goal started on Oct 1 so you should be at 18,600 by now. If you are 5K behind, you may still make it. I think it was 4 days of double points - so 1200 per day times 4 days is 4800. You will need to speed breed or use a bit of gold, but you can make it.

I was using my breeding roost in the past to help me out but I didn't this month but between some gold and speed breeding for other reasons, I was able to make it happen. Once the dragons are finished breeding today, I will have the necessary amount for the Dark Leaf dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    How long do we have to craft these? Can I do it tomorrow night? My leaderboard is tied up but I haven?t crafted nevermore.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not a happy camper! My Grand Sphere count didn't increase at all after they started the 2x breeding for them, despite my continual breeding. Usually, the materials continue to accumulate even after I've already crafted the dragons but something went wrong this time. I should've gotten more than enough Spheres from this last LB but my total didn't budge past 15975 which has me pretty peeved. If I had realized this was happening, I wouldn't have used breeding as a way to gain LB points. I only did so because I thought I was banking more Grand Spheres so I could craft and disenchant the extra like I do each month. What a waste!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post

@CranberryMil - I did the math and if you breed continuous all month, you fall short - I think that's why they did the double points. 25 points per hour of breeding times 24 hours is 600 points per day. To get to 20,000 points by breeding, you need to breed for 33.3 days. I think this goal started on Oct 1 so you should be at 18,600 by now. If you are 5K behind, you may still make it. I think it was 4 days of double points - so 1200 per day times 4 days is 4800. You will need to speed breed or use a bit of gold, but you can make it.
    19253 :/ almost there

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    19253 :/ almost there
    I hope you made it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12