Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dark Times Leaderboard Event - Oct. 2nd 2018

What's the point of the crowns and making them bigger in the crafting?

Quote Originally Posted by frogtwin View Post
    What's the point of the crowns and making them bigger in the crafting?
    You use the Omega Crowns to craft a Dark Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by noemata View Post
    Check this ; during this leaderboard...
    Re:A Caretaker?s home
    S8 has given the option with ?4? days left (at time of writing) to install Home Design Makeover to win an extra 1500 crowns.
    This seems to disadvantage those that have already installed this game prior to this LB!!
    No such offer EVER seen on my screen

Fashion Designer
    This leaderboard thing is out of control, my top 3 are over 20k and they keep boosting. I have not boosted and will end up in the 13k range which is fine with me but why people compete for the top prize makes no sense to me spending all that food and gold over just another leaderboard ultra.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    This leaderboard thing is out of control, my top 3 are over 20k and they keep boosting. I have not boosted and will end up in the 13k range which is fine with me but why people compete for the top prize makes no sense to me spending all that food and gold over just another leaderboard ultra.
    The global prizes might make it worth it for them. 100k food is nothing to sneeze at.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    The global prizes might make it worth it for them. 100k food is nothing to sneeze at.
    It is not the apples. Some people are just competitive being in a LB with human opponents. Like driving a car & someone passes you, either you calmly drive on or it triggers a reaction.
    100k apples is just a quarter of the amount you gather/spend in a DT.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    My last leaderboard was like this so I didn't even bother doing anything other than getting to the final milestone and ended in 6th or something with about 4K from the second place person. This leaderboard I am in 3rd or 4th but less than 1K from second place and since I didn't use as much food last time, I have way more food to use this time so I don't have to speed evolve, breed, or hatch to get to the second place guy. I am planning on tying him at the last minute. I figure if I'm using food and something screws up or someone comes up from behind suddenly, I haven't felt like I wasted gold on a boost and the food is going to feed dragons up anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    It is not the apples. Some people are just competitive being in a LB with human opponents. Like driving a car & someone passes you, either you calmly drive on or it triggers a reaction.
    100k apples is just a quarter of the amount you gather/spend in a DT.
    100k apples = 390 gold + 10 Mystic Maps = 100 gold, but no, of course, You're right and I'm wrong. No way someone would be willing to shell out, say, 100 gold in boosts over the course of the event to get 490 gold worth of prizes. That would be insane.

Banned
    Sniped in the last 5 minutes of this. Oh well, at least I have another diamond type in my fleet of diamond dragons. All that hard work down the drain.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Sniped in the last 5 minutes of this. Oh well, at least I have another diamond type in my fleet of diamond dragons. All that hard work down the drain.
    That stinks but it's good that you're looking on the bright side.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast