Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dark Times Leaderboard Event - Oct. 2nd 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I agree...i installed that game to get extra gems when it first came out. It's definitely not fair! Those of us who already have it installed should get crowns too.
    I installed it a few weeks ago for the gold and today I got 1500 leaderboardpoints. So if you already had the game you get the points.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I hadn't gotten the goal prompt, I installed the game back then for gold, except I never got the gold, but now that I'm thinking I jumped from 4000-something points to over 6000 2 days ago, I thought that was a bug but it must have been the goal triggering?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maureendewit View Post
    I installed it a few weeks ago for the gold and today I got 1500 leaderboardpoints. So if you already had the game you get the points.
    I didn?t get the 1500 crowns on a few of my DS accounts that had already installed the game!!!

Am I the only one who thinks that storm8 now has sunk to a new low by twisting our arms to install other games to stay competitive in LB?

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't see any goals to install any games and I think I feel a little bit ripped off over this.

Farm Supplier
    I installed it a while ago and on one account I got a pop up giving me the points straight away when I opened the game, on the other account I had to search through the quest book to find the goal and then I got them. So check the quest book if you haven't already it was near the end for me.
    Last edited by Emmajlb; 10-06-18 at 03:29 PM.

Banned
    I actually got lucky and bred the Dark dragon quickly. Now the quests aren't giving me the rewards. I don't know what you can say anymore with the amount of bugs. I've never seen a game with this many issues. It feels like some of them must not be bugs at all with the way things are headed. There are players who have supported this game that are really getting the shaft here.

Farm Supplier
    Funny to see how the top guys get in trouble because of a new no. 1

What are all those various types of crowns used for? Somehow I missed this info.
    Thank you in advance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink3rB View Post
    What are all those various types of crowns used for? Somehow I missed this info.
    Thank you in advance.
    In the Crafting building, you can craft a Dark Dragon with 15 Omega Crowns. The other crowns can be used to craft Omega Crowns.

It's kinda confusing with all the different types of crowns. Taking a look at the crafting options is probably the best way to understand.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast