Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Dark Champion Black Red
    Habitat: -, Champion Ruins, Black Sands, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 17
    Buying Price: 1,600 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 21 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

The Dark Times Event is all about breeding, hatching, evolving and feeding. Earn points with every dragon you breed, hatch, and feed.

Earn Leaderboard points by taking these actions around your Isles:
    Earn 3 points for every hour of breeding and hatching dragons from your Nest.
    Earn 3 points for every hour of evolution from your Evolution Temple.
    Earn 2 points for every hour of harvesting from your Farms.
    Earn 1 point for ever 500 food you feed your dragons.
    Earn 20 points every 2.5 hours from the Spiral Spire.
    Earn 60 points every 2.5 hours from the Twisted Tower.
    Earn 80 bonus points for hatching Ultra Rare Dragons.
    Earn 40 bonus points for hatching Super Rare Dragons.
    Earn 20 bonus points for hatching Rare Dragons.
    Earn points by sending the Dark Dragon on special quests at the Quest Outpost.
    Earn points by evolving the Dark Dragon.

Final Milestone Prize:
    Dark Diamond Dragon - 12,500 Points

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dark_Diamond_Adult.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	47689
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Dark Diamond Blue
    Habitat: -, Diamond Fields, Blue Lagoon
    Available at: Level 17
    Buying Price: 900 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 15 hours
    Exp Gained: 375
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Just an FYI...
    After earning the Spiral Spire & realizing we're supposed to earn crowns from it, I searched to find it. My storage is really full, so I double & triple checked--but it was nowhere to be found.
    I finally tried force-closing the game. Only then did my Spiral Spire appear in storage.
    I checked a second account (on a different device,) and the same thing happened. This "disappearing inventory" thing is fairly common in Castle story (at least for me.) But I don't see it much with DS. So I thought it might be worth a mention, just in case others have the same issue.
    Hope you have fun, everyone!

Host(ess)
    Still can't find my Spiral Spire

Rhino Keeper
    Diamond ?

>__< i want it but this event need too much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Just an FYI...
    After earning the Spiral Spire & realizing we're supposed to earn crowns from it, I searched to find it. My storage is really full, so I double & triple checked--but it was nowhere to be found.
    I finally tried force-closing the game. Only then did my Spiral Spire appear in storage.
    I checked a second account (on a different device,) and the same thing happened. This "disappearing inventory" thing is fairly common in Castle story (at least for me.) But I don't see it much with DS. So I thought it might be worth a mention, just in case others have the same issue.
    Hope you have fun, everyone!
    Yes, the exact same thing happened to me on both accounts.

Fashion Designer
    That happened to me too. I had to close it for it to show up.

Nightclub Owner
    Pros: The information claims 2 points per hour for harvesting but it's actually awarding 4.

Con: The total points needed is INSANE!

Are they just going to keep raising the final milestone until no one can complete the event without spending more gold than comfortable? They keep raising the numbers but don't bother to adjust the time span and it's nearly impossible for me to imagine I'll manage this with dedicated playing and a few boosts like usual.

I also appreciate that we get both point dropping statues now and the Quests are nice but even with all this extra 'help' the final still seems unattainable for the average player.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Pros: The information claims 2 points per hour for harvesting but it's actually awarding 4.

Con: The total points needed is INSANE!

Are they just going to keep raising the final milestone until no one can complete the event without spending more gold than comfortable? They keep raising the numbers but don't bother to adjust the time span and it's nearly impossible for me to imagine I'll manage this with dedicated playing and a few boosts like usual.

I also appreciate that we get both point dropping statues now and the Quests are nice but even with all this extra 'help' the final still seems unattainable for the average player.
    The problem is, the quests are variable. I got 150 points from a 3 hour today but not much more from the 12 hour. The randomness makes it harder to figure out if you’re going to get there. You have to check your game a lot more which is good for them, not so good if you have a job.

I just wish they would simplify it. Just the basics, all of the notifications of points and crowns is driving me insane and has kicked me out of the battle area a couple of times because it wasn’t done with all the notifications from harvesting and I wanted to bash. Uggg, always battling first from now on.

Executive Chef
    Well in some good LB news, FINALLY had the food to get my Stalwart from a 13 to 15! Was working on that since I crafted him. Thankfully I’ve been able to start restocking food with my 10x boosts but that’s all the feeding I’ll be able to do for this LB. Need to figure out my plan for raising my other dragons up next time. I don’t NEED more level 15’s I have plenty to win the tourneys.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I am skipping this one. First 3 tries for Dark dragon resulted in Athletic, Magic and Titan. I really don't like that every event now requires us to breed a certain dragon, there are still dozens of dragons on my wishlist and I have barely any time to breed for them between the event dragons and the weekly limited releases.
    Also Leaderboard events used to be kind of laid back for me, I could just hobble along at my own pace and earn 1, 2, maybe 3 dragons along the way. Now every milestone is geared towards getting to the final milestone, which leaves no prizes for casual players.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast