Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Dark Times Leaderboard Event - Oct. 2nd 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    100k apples = 390 gold + 10 Mystic Maps = 100 gold, but no, of course, You're right and I'm wrong. No way someone would be willing to shell out, say, 100 gold in boosts over the course of the event to get 490 gold worth of prizes. That would be insane.
    None of us would buy apples for gold intentionally but many of us have done so UNINTENTIONALLY due to the apples for gold screen popping up suddenly & we could not pull back our finger.
    Apples for gold is a very bad deal.

I am saying we can harvest 100k apples with less strain/effort than competing in a LB.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    None of us would buy apples for gold intentionally but many of us have done so UNINTENTIONALLY due to the apples for gold screen popping up suddenly & we could not pull back our finger.
    Apples for gold is a very bad deal.

I am saying we can harvest 100k apples with less strain/effort than competing in a LB.
    I have when I was desperate enough.

Executive Chef
    I placed in the top 100, that's 250k apples. Now I can do Tales comfortably, since I used my food early on during the LB to feed Stalewart from a 13 to a 15. Better to spend a little gold and get the apples during LB then not able to finish tales or having to spend more gold to skip steps. I think more people are chasing the apple rewards on LB now since apples are so hard to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The issue, according to S8, lies with our Internet Service Providers. See quote below

You might wish to visit the thread called ?Constant Resetting???? in the Bugs and Issues forum.
    What a load of rubbish, it is the game whether they want to admit it or not. We are not stupid it does not happen in other games.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    What a load of rubbish, it is the game whether they want to admit it or not. We are not stupid it does not happen in other games.
    It's even better when my game crashes at *least* 5-8 times a day (I launch the game very frequently throughout the day). And this is a brand new 10.5" iPad Pro that I got this year, which is capable of running all my high end digital art programs, as well as many other (way more) heavy and graphic intensive apps. It's amazing that this game is the *only* game that crashes with a 100% repro rate of just gathering my coins lawl

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Sniped in the last 5 minutes of this. Oh well, at least I have another diamond type in my fleet of diamond dragons. All that hard work down the drain.
    Ah a shame, sorry to hear that I was super lucky this event and placed 2nd with absolutely no stress of other players boosting and ***ning for the top positions. It's one of the rare times I haven't had to feed my high level dragons or use a single boost! The guy in 1st had a little over 19,000 points and I was around almost 14,000 by the end of the event. I had no interest in going for 1st place if it meant not having to use a boost and 5 billion food to get there xD

But what someone else mentioned earlier in this thread is true, that many people are super aggressive and competitive, so they'll go out of their way to challenge in the Global LBs. I'm always just insanely shocked at how high the points are (in the hundreds of thousands) in the Global division. Don't know how they do it. I would keel over from the sheer stress of the competition.

Rhino Keeper
    The Alpha Dark One, Evo is 21h.
    Can anyone confirm the incubation is also 21h. When I put it on a nest, I think I saw 15h , maybe I was too tired after the LB ended. ;^)
    Last edited by retseho; 10-10-18 at 10:18 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    The Alpha Dark One, Evo is 21h.
    Can anyone confirm the incubation is also 21h. When I put it on a nest, I think I saw 15h , maybe I was too tired after the LB ended. ;^)
    I believe that the incubation is also 21 hours.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I believe that the incubation is also 21 hours.
    Yes, 21 hours is correct.

Rhino Keeper
    He's awfully little compared to the regular dark one. Especially for an alpha. Looks more like the runt. Side by side in the same habitat the regular dark one is literally twice the size both lv 10

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast