Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spooky Habitats

Where is the third Spooky house??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gauhar1988 View Post
    I noticed that, too. The newest habitat hasn't shown up in the market yet. That's the one I'm waiting for, so I can't purchase a new habitat until it gets here.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gauhar1988 View Post
    Spooky Grotto is the 3rd habitat and has been just released.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Spooky Grotto is the 3rd habitat and has been just released.
    Thank you!

Banned
    I messed up and bought the Spooky Fields instead of the Spooky Slumber as the 4th habitat. Oops! Oh well. The SS only holds ghost animals while the other one holds 3 elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I messed up and bought the Spooky Fields instead of the Spooky Slumber as the 4th habitat. Oops! Oh well. The SS only holds ghost animals while the other one holds 3 elements.
    I did the same thing!

Spooky Fields holds 5 animals & has 3 elements, same as the 1st three of the grouped habs. So I probably won't be the last to buy the wrong one. SF definitely doesn't fit with the others, though, and I'm not happy about it. It almost seems intentional, them adding a 5th habitat to confuse things.

I wish there was a way to "test" the habitats in place before buying. I could have avoided this problem. And now, I want to make sure Spooky Slumber looks good with the others. I'm hoping someone will post a pic of the completed 4-habitat group to help me decide.

(Btw, I bought DS's version of Halloween Homes. The habs don't go together well at all. They're really awful.)

Anyway, decisions, decisions...

Host(ess)
    So I have all 4 of the Spooky habitats that are supposed to fit nicely together....well they don't! The 4th one actually shrunk in size when I upgraded it! I really like the 4 piece habitats, but it is really annoying me when they don't mesh correctly. Anybody else having this issue?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by momto10kids View Post
    So I have all 4 of the Spooky habitats that are supposed to fit nicely together....well they don't! The 4th one actually shrunk in size when I upgraded it! I really like the 4 piece habitats, but it is really annoying me when they don't mesh correctly. Anybody else having this issue?
    Yes, that's how they were made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12