Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spooky Habitats

Spooky Habitats

Looks like they've got some nice habitats lined up, but for WHAT!? There is no more space to squeeze in a single creature, let alone four habitats

I like the Halloween theme as much as the Space theme and just like then, I would have plunked down a fair bit of real money for these habitats and creatures, but now, instead of paying S8 for their moving pixels, I'll be buying some other company's.

Same!

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto. Can’t buy if no space. Also 110 to expand is excruciatingly long.

Banned
    What's up with this 500 gem habitat? Ummm, no thanks when we can get one for 250, and the 250 one is way m0re attractive. Well, I guess Spooky Slumber is kind of cute, actually, but I don't spend that much for habitats. Ever.

We aren't buying so they have to raise prices if they had more land they'd get more $ and habitats would cost 200 gems like before.....

Rhino Keeper
    Wish I could get these, but no more space for them
    S8...u need to release more land if you are going to continue to release these habitats that all go together. Great idea but it's just frustrating that most of us can't use them.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    We aren't buying so they have to raise prices if they had more land they'd get more $ and habitats would cost 200 gems like before.....
    The prices are up because these are 5-creature habitats. What I can't understand is why the difference between a 4-creature and 5-creature habitat is 50 gems whereas the cost to upgrade a 4-creature habitat is 100 gems

Oh! Wait! I know why! It's BECAUSE the 5-creature habitats are on SALE, but the upgrades aren't.

Way to go S8! You help the new players to get on the right footing with 5-creature habitats in your space-limited forest while jerking longtime players around with no expansion upgrades and ridiculously priced habitat upgrades.

Very true!

Banned
    Why is the Spooky Slumber 500 gems? Does it have a special feature?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    Why is the Spooky Slumber 500 gems? Does it have a special feature?
    That's what I'd like to know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast