Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dark Dragon October 2 2018

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Against Champions, single element Dragons seems to have an edge as it is either neutral or just have 1 weakness. See Skyharbor's results with single element dragon in the current BT.
    BTW, experience indicate the odds are wrong
    for high level champions. Are you going to use only Diamonds L15 with 25% odds against L20 Champs? Are you going to ignore results of L15 Passion, Metal, Air, Light etc which only have 15% -10% odds of winning.
    It's anecdotal evidence vs. information sourced from the game data.
    Possible and probable are two very different things. All the players whose 15Air or 15Playful regularly gets beaten down by high level Champs can attest to that. Battling is all about odds and probability, and the best chance of winning any battle is to use the dragon most likely to win. The odds aren't wrong, the sample size you are using for comparison is too small.

Banned
    Dark took out Dread Captain 16 in the Alive tournament at level 11 and took out Prize Fighter 8, Omega Light Mother 16 and Angelfire 19 in the Monster Mash Tournament at level 15. With the win against both Omega Light Mother and Angelfire, I'm convinced Dark IS close to an ADIPS dragon. The calculators may not say so but I don't depend on those odds 100% of the time. If they were 100% correct then diamond types wouldn't lose regularly to champions even though they're supposed to have better odds.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Dark took out Dread Captain 16 in the Alive tournament at level 11 and took out Prize Fighter 8, Omega Light Mother 16 and Angelfire 19 in the Monster Mash Tournament at level 15. With the win against both Omega Light Mother and Angelfire, I'm convinced Dark IS close to an ADIPS dragon. The calculators may not say so but I don't depend on those odds 100% of the time. If they were 100% correct then diamond types wouldn't lose regularly to champions even though they're supposed to have better odds.
    Keep in mind that usually the Dragons earned from the previous Event are almost always good fighters during the next couple of Tournamets. So, maybe, that's why (I hope not) Dark Dragon knocks out so many significant opponents right now. We see in future tournaments too...

Farm Supplier
    I think you should't hype Dark too much. Use him and be happy. Maybe in the next moment he is already a hybrid and that would be sad. Just like Pyramid and only because of some people who are unable to look through storage...Now the coinhabitat only holds 2 dragons and you can only have one of it or you spend gold.I hope the complainings about it won't come up.

Rhino Keeper
    Just bred this with night and crusader first try maybe later then everyone on here but I'm happy 😛😛

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    Just bred this with night and crusader first try maybe later then everyone on here but I'm happy 😛😛
    It is a permanent Common.
    I bred 2 while trying for Neo Scorpio with Night + Fire. I have 5 Dark now.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456