Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dark Dragon October 2 2018

Fashion Designer
    Got it using Playful and Lotus after I started crafting one of course

Banned
    Infinity and Dark gave me another.

Banned
    Dark is a beast in battle just as I figured. My level 11 just took out a level 16 Dread Captain. Level 15 will be the goal for him.

Fashion Designer
    Of course I bred a Dark a few hours after giving up and just crafting it ... Dapper X Metal for a "breed with Dapper" Bingo task (was hoping for Dark Steel- he's so elusive).

ETA: Oops, my bad, it's an Awoken (6 hours, not 4). After hitting Post, I thought about my combo and realized Dark can't come out of that pair. So checked the breeding tool and then also realized Dark is 4 hours, not 6.
    I need more coffee.

Rhino Keeper
    Been trying to breed it since almost the beginning of the event, and I just finally got it. I was really happy for one moment until I realised I had nowhere to put it! I am going to clear a new land space, which took me a lot of time to get all the parts, and I don't want to use it with the 2-dragon habitat, nor I want to pay 300 gold for the premium one. One day they will make him a two-element dragon and we would have lost space and the dragon won't be useful in battles anymore. Can't wait!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Dark is a beast in battle just as I figured. My level 11 just took out a level 16 Dread Captain. Level 15 will be the goal for him.
    Any more info on Dark Dragon for the Arena? He looks temptingly neutral like the diamonds, passion, etc, ...but would like more info before investing the food to go from 10 to 15...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Any more info on Dark Dragon for the Arena? He looks temptingly neutral like the diamonds, passion, etc, ...but would like more info before investing the food to go from 10 to 15...
    To be honest, based on my battles, he seems neutral to champions. I used him at level 11 to beat a level 16 Dread Captain, an ultra rare champion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Dark is similar to the Metal(rare) and Olympus(common) Dragons. It's not an ADIPS because it's only a common.

ETA: just took a peek at his odds against high level Champs and he's definitely not an ADIPS or even a Metal. The rarity makes a big difference.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-08-18 at 01:12 PM.

Banned
    I've been breeding purple, yellow, and red repeatedly trying for a SR Nightmare, but instead I've gotten multiple SR Pumpkin dragons, which don't even have purple in them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Dark is similar to the Metal(rare) and Olympus(common) Dragons. It's not an ADIPS because it's only a common.

ETA: just took a peek at his odds against high level Champs and he's definitely not an ADIPS or even a Metal. The rarity makes a big difference.
    Against Champions, single element Dragons seems to have an edge as it is either neutral or just have 1 weakness. See Skyharbor's results with single element dragon in the current BT.
    BTW, experience indicate the odds are wrong
    for high level champions. Are you going to use only Diamonds L15 with 25% odds against L20 Champs? Are you going to ignore results of L15 Passion, Metal, Air, Light etc which only have 15% -10% odds of winning.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast