Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dark Leaderboard not dropping points for food harvesting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maureendewit View Post
    In the info it says 2 points for every harvest. But I got 20 for the diamondates, so you are correct. So it is even worse. I am 560 points behind. And I even waited with harvesting until I was sure I was placed in a group. I got the points for Breeding etc.

I put in a support ticket. Fingers crossed.
    Good luck with Support! I thought it wa strange the increase but I am sure they have upped the last dragon as well, I think it is now 12,000 Crowns!

Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    There is an old saying about your question, "Not until the cows come home." It appears that the cows plan on staying out in the pasture for a very long time.
    The cows are staying over at CS where the extreme use of pesticides ensures a relatively low bug population.

Fashion Designer
    I lost a ton of points on the glitch but did not and will not put in a ticket, but hey I got a bonus ONE crown, I guess thats about equal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I lost a ton of points on the glitch but did not and will not put in a ticket, but hey I got a bonus ONE crown, I guess thats about equal.
    Don't know what I lost with the glitch but I did snicker with the "generous" gift.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123