Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark Leaderboard not dropping points for food harvesting

Nightclub Owner
    It's times like these I'm thankful that I don't usually get a chance to log in to DS until several hours after new events start. It's almost laughable that they churn out non-stop events and STILL haven't managed to make a single one start smoothly!

I'm hoping that by the time I get home and have a spare moment to log in that things are working properly. These rough starts are bad enough in any event but in an LB it's unacceptable that players should lose a single point! LBs require so many points to begin with, then add in the competitive factors for those interested and the beginning lost points could make or break a player's finish.

Same, I lost points for 7 Scalypears, that’s 7*20*2=280 points missing and what do we get? One lousy crown that absolutely has no use whatsoever. I want my 280 points and the crowns that go with harvesting. When will they get the events right?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maureendewit View Post
    Same, I lost points for 7 Scalypears, that?s 7*20*2=280 points missing and what do we get? One lousy crown that absolutely has no use whatsoever. I want my 280 points and the crowns that go with harvesting. When will they get the events right?
    There is an old saying about your question, ?Not until the cows come home.? It appears that the cows plan on staying out in the pasture for a very long time.

Banned
    Same, I lost points for 7 Scalypears, that’s 7*20*2=280 points missing and what do we get? One lousy crown that absolutely has no use whatsoever. I want my 280 points and the crowns that go with harvesting. When will they get the events right?
    I would put in a ticket to support as you lost more than you thought, every hour of harvest is worth 4 crowns! Scalypears are worth 80 crowns and that my friend is why you should try to get a credit for 560 crowns!

Really? I thought every hour was worth 2 points.

Fashion Designer
    1 crown when you need 16????

How generous.

Banned
    Really? I thought every hour was worth 2 points.
    My game is getting 4 crowns per hour, just checked my game and I got 20 crowns for each Diamondate harvested!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    1 crown when you need 16????

How generous.
    It sucks, more so for the caretaker who lost points for 7 scalypears.

A heads-up on the Spiral Spire, it gives 20 points/2.5 hours & not the more usual 4hr.
    BTW, it is tall so it looks bigger & is easier to
    click.

Just looked at the dragons on offer & for me only the Dark Diamond(Dark,Diamond,Blue) is new. The Alpha Dark One has the same type/color of TheDarkOne(TDO) & Dark Prime Chrono(DPC) is a "re-use". So this LB is not attractive for players who already have TDO & DPC. The added Blue in Dark Diamond is a weakness against a Champion.
    Last edited by retseho; 10-02-18 at 06:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    My game is getting 4 crowns per hour, just checked my game and I got 20 crowns for each Diamondate harvested!
    Yes, it is 4 crowns. After I harvested 7 Diamondates, the LB showed 140 points.

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    In the info it says 2 points for every harvest. But I got 20 for the diamondates, so you are correct. So it is even worse. I am 560 points behind. And I even waited with harvesting until I was sure I was placed in a group. I got the points for Breeding etc.

I put in a support ticket. Fingers crossed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast