Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct Event: Smash Pumpkins - 2018 Oct 2

Farm Supplier
    I’m still only getting animal feed after smashing the pumpkins!

Rhino Keeper
    I give up on this event. I am pretty competitive, especially with myself. I will generally finish an event even if I dislike it. But this one is just boring, and the prizes (Animal feed) I’ve been receiving don’t compensate for the time spent. The candy tree looks cute, but I won’t get the 31 pumpkins needed even with the pumpkins earned from the the Pumpkinhead event — without purchasing several from the market. Oh, well......

Farm Supplier
    I came to ask if they had fixed the animal feed bug. Sound like they haven't/won't. Why bother collecting or smashing pumpkins when all you get is something you can easily make and probably don't need? Dear devs- food is never a prize! I can make that easily, and I don't have all of those animals. Games are supposed to be fun, not endless grinding followed by disappointment. I tried to sell the alpaca feed but nobody wanted it, so I had to dump it.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Today's Count is 19 Smashing Pumpkins
    if you have a perfect total
    oct 2 - oct 13 -- 12 smashing pumpkins
    From Punkinhead event -- 7 smashing pumpkins

Farm Supplier
    I only sent 10 deliveries today and got the pumpkin, maybe they realise 20 plane deliveries per day is extremely time consuming and have eased up.

Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    I only sent 10 deliveries today and got the pumpkin, maybe they realise 20 plane deliveries per day is extremely time consuming and have eased up.
    I was really happy that it wasn't 20 today too

Fashion Designer
    Glad it was 10 today too. This event is a grind so please keep it at 10 going forward. The best part is that we have to do community visits and that gives me an opportunity to look for those elusive Pirate Hats that kind folks are selling!!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten a giant smashing pumpkin from the daily smashing pumpkin goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Yay 10 deliveries only, I hope it stays.
    ALSO can you guys please make it at least a couple of the Great Pumpkin too with the time left.

Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    Has anyone gotten a giant smashing pumpkin from the daily smashing pumpkin goals?
    No it says in the goal each day that it is the small smashing Pumpkin

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast