Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct Event: Smash Pumpkins - 2018 Oct 2

Rhino Keeper
    Just smashed 3 pumpkins and got nothing but alpaca, goat and donkey feed. A bit disappointing to say the least. Especially when I don't have goats or alpacas. :|

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Just smashed 3 pumpkins and got nothing but alpaca, goat and donkey feed. A bit disappointing to say the least. Especially when I don't have goats or alpacas. :|
    Check your cellar though because i think the prizes are also registering as animal feed still

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Some players got Purple trees in the beginning through a glitch that was quickly fixed.
    You have to win the candy tree by collecting smashing pumpkins.
    It is in you to do list.
    Oh thanks for that info although doesn?t seem fair that some people got them and we can?t!

Still just feed as prizes for smashing pumpkins .. and for goats which I can’t get yet at my level . I have checked the cellar and no prize there either. So this isn’t sorted still - pumpkins are a let down ( and they make really disgusting pie ��)

Rhino Keeper
    Check your cellar though because i think the prizes are also registering as animal feed still
    Nope, nothing at all and just checked the barn and the feed isn't even in there. I wish they would get these problems fixed. Hopefully we'll get another Halloween event with brand new decorations and everything will be fixed.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasendaminha View Post
    I have only got food from smashing the pumpkins and it is not showing up on my barn. When looking on the storage to see if there is any prizes there is nothing there either. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Still just feed as prizes for smashing pumpkins .. and for goats which I can’t get yet at my level . I have checked the cellar and no prize there either. So this isn’t sorted still - pumpkins are a let down ( and they make really disgusting pie ��)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Nope, nothing at all and just checked the barn and the feed isn't even in there. I wish they would get these problems fixed. Hopefully we'll get another Halloween event with brand new decorations and everything will be fixed.
    I'm checking on this. Please let me know if your prizes turned up in your barn/cellar in the mean time.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    What is everyone's Pumpkin count because I should have a perfect score and upon completing this mornings Planes I thought count dropped.
    My count now 14

Rhino Keeper
    What is everyone's Pumpkin count because I should have a perfect score and upon completing this mornings Planes I thought count dropped.
    My count now 14
    The count varies depending on where one is on the punkinhead goals. I know I missed a day of 20 deliveries n I haven't completed today's 20. We can compare if u want, just lmk where u r at on the punkinhead goals.

Grand Emperor
    My count now 14
    14 is correct, today is Day 7 + 7 from event. I've 13 because I missed Day 1.

Executive Chef
    So I've gotten in total 1 goose feed, 8 sheep feed and 1 sheep-o-lantern. I thought feed was just a graphics error or am I missing something ?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast