Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct Event: Smash Pumpkins - 2018 Oct 2

I completed goals 1 and 2 and got the 100 pumpkin smashers. Next time I logged on, it was reset back to Goal 1 only this time I have to visit 10 neighbors instead of 5. What gives???

And now Goal 2 is sending 20 plane deliveries instead of 10 (which I?d already done) 😒

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    I completed goals 1 and 2 and got the 100 pumpkin smashers. Next time I logged on, it was reset back to Goal 1 only this time I have to visit 10 neighbors instead of 5. What gives???
    Same here! I don?t like this reset- think I?ll skip this event now, I?m not going to do the visiting and deliveries again, especially given that there are now twice as many to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou1290 View Post
    Same here! I don?t like this reset- think I?ll skip this event now, I?m not going to do the visiting and deliveries again, especially given that there are now twice as many to do.
    It wasn't a reset. Day one just finished. I had 8 hours to complete day one and if you don't do it on the day the day is over and another day begins along with another goal. These are daily goals.

The main problem I see is that I only had 8 hours to complete day 1, and in EUROPE those hours were sleeping hours (from 12:00 PM to 8:00 am here, so, many europeans missed day one goal already.

So, what happens if you miss a day? Do you have to buy a pumpkin for 50 gems to catch up? Does the final prize worth it if you are in Europe and you slept though the first day?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    So it looks like the day begins at reset time then.
    Says 24 hours to complete when that day goal begins
    Kind of like the county fair.
    This is a new type of event so we will all figure it out as we go.

Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    Wow, in the very short time I was able to play, day one ended - and I never got a pumpkin from sending deliveries on either farm. So Less than12 hours for day one. Thanks, but no thanks! This looks to be another event that is geared toward those who have all day to play and will be totally unfair to the rest of us. And what about the poor folks who were asleep while the less than 12 hours occurred?
    You get Pumpkin from completing goals or from buying them. NOT from plane deliveries.
    After you did the required first day goal you should of had one Smashing Pumpkin in your cellar.

Ok just completed today's goal
    Visit 10 Community farmers
    Send 20 planes

Now my candy tree goal says I have smashed 2 of 31 pumpkins
    I seen this in my TO do list

Day 1: 1 goose feed
    Day 2: 1 goose feed

I’m seeing a trend here..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    It wasn't a reset. Day one just finished. I had 8 hours to complete day one and if you don't do it on the day the day is over and another day begins along with another goal. These are daily goals.

The main problem I see is that I only had 8 hours to complete day 1, and in EUROPE those hours were sleeping hours (from 12:00 PM to 8:00 am here, so, many europeans missed day one goal already.

So, what happens if you miss a day? Do you have to buy a pumpkin for 50 gems to catch up? Does the final prize worth it if you are in Europe and you slept though the first day?
    So, how do we know when the challenge starts and how much time to go? I’m in Australia, so big time difference issues here! What time zone is FS2 working on? It says 16 hours - does that mean 16 hours left or 16 hours gone? Regardless, it’s 1:12am here, so I’m calling it a night.

So I completed day one goal and was awarded 100 pumpkin smashers but where are they? They aren't in my cellar or anywhere else.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast