View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Which goal did you stop at?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

27 51.92%
  • I didn't like this event

17 32.69%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

19 36.54%
  • Smashing Pumpkin

10 19.23%
  • Great Smashing Pumpkin

18 34.62%
  • Witch's Cat Library

19 36.54%
  • Cauldron Boil

25 48.08%
  • Punkinhead

26 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 9.62%
  • Goal 6

4 7.69%
  • Goal 7

6 11.54%
  • Goal 8

6 11.54%
  • Goal 9

7 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Meet Punkinhead! - 2018 Oct 4 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I can see limiting the number of pets each habitat can hold,but to limit how many of each habitat you can have is a bit dumb. What’s the point of doing an event if you can’t place it in a habitat?

Executive Chef
    So frustrating! I opened the Newspaper and watched it countdown from 15 seconds to refresh. It did so, and not one but TWO offers appeared for 10 pirate hats each! I waited 2 seconds in case the items changed, but nothing happened, so I tapped to buy the first 10 hats. THEN it refreshed and I was stuck purchasing something I know I did not need. WHY?!

Farm Supplier
    I have finished and will be trying to help others

Farm Supplier
    Hmmm, why does Punkinhead have flippers on his feet? Is he a penguin in disguise? One of the great philosophical questions we face at the end of an event.

Executive Chef
    I lost TWELVE hours today when the storm we had knocked ATTs service out in our area. I’ve been up since it came back on after 9pm trying to make the last four pirate chickens I need for part 8.

I’ve caught a couple people selling a couple hats here and there but it isn’t like other goals, where you see an influx of items in the last day. I hope I didn’t do all of this week for nothing. No ghost pet. No end goal prize.

This is incredibly frustrating. And yet another reminder of why I stopped playing for a year or so.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Something doesn't sit right here... even at this late stage no pirate hats appearing in the newspapers and I would bet there are people selling them but sure ain't appearing in my newspaper. Kinda runs along the same lines when one is trying to fill a train what one needs never appears but after the train has left the station..say no more.
    Are you ME?! I?m convinced this game looks at what I?ve just sold and then makes me need 12 of them for the train station. Earlier this week my neighbors had an endless supply of pear candles. I sold about 12 of them. And when my maker is full of vanilla and peach ones, I need 6 pear. I?ve done everything else but cannot find any candles. As SOON as it leaves in three hours, I guarantee at least five people will have them for sale again.

With this event, it?s the same. I?m lucky to come across a neighbor or the stand with 1 to 3 hats here and there. It?s more rare than a unicorn dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Are you ME?! I?m convinced this game looks at what I?ve just sold and then makes me need 12 of them for the train station. Earlier this week my neighbors had an endless supply of pear candles. I sold about 12 of them. And when my maker is full of vanilla and peach ones, I need 6 pear. I?ve done everything else but cannot find any candles. As SOON as it leaves in three hours, I guarantee at least five people will have them for sale again.

With this event, it?s the same. I?m lucky to come across a neighbor or the stand with 1 to 3 hats here and there. It?s more rare than a unicorn dragon!
    I hear you.. same same. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post

Same here.

Fashion Designer
    Don’t think I’ll be able to finish. Hats don’t exist.

Fashion Designer
    Where is my Witch's Craft Library? I am on Goal 3 of 9 but my rewards from Goal 2 is no where to be found. I'd love to show it off on my farm, can somebody help me? Thank you!