Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct Event: Smash Pumpkins - 2018 Oct 2

I collected a few pumpkins in my cellar so I could smash them later. Now ive been noticing that the pumpkins started dissapearing from my cellar, but they did add up for the goal...

So I thought lets smash them all at once, which I just did but now they didnt add up... just smashed 5 pumpkins and the count is still the same....

Any one has the same problem??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EastAfrica256 View Post
    I collected a few pumpkins in my cellar so I could smash them later. Now ive been noticing that the pumpkins started dissapearing from my cellar, but they did add up for the goal...

So I thought lets smash them all at once, which I just did but now they didnt add up... just smashed 5 pumpkins and the count is still the same....

Any one has the same problem??
    There is no problem. The count is the total number of pumpkins u have collected so far. U can smash the pumpkins or not. Smashing pumpkins will not decrease or increase the number of pumpkins u have accumulated.

Rhino Keeper
    This is for the Storm Team
    Could u please lower the price of the Great Smashing Pumpkin? It’s really steep considering all animated decos don’t cost that much. I believe only the ghosts cost come close to 300 gems. I want more crystal balls. Either lower the price of Great or put animated decos in shop please. I apologize if I’m being bothersome. Would love to get more crystal balls is all. Thanks

Ahh... that makes a lot of sense xD Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I smashed a pumpkin yesterday and got sheep feed and a haunted rose.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Just smashed 3 pumpkins and got nothing but alpaca, goat and donkey feed. A bit disappointing to say the least. Especially when I don't have goats or alpacas. :|
    Nothing but feed (alpaca, chicken, etc). This is sad. Checked my cellar, nothing special there too. Considering how hard it is to get these smashing pumpkins trading in farm animal costumes, it's pretty disheartening getting feed (the lowest value of barn items). I feel like their events used to be so much more fun. Besides their birthday events, normally S8 throw a smashing good halloween. I have one more pumpkin in my cellar, I'm torn between keeping one as a decoration (as I usually do with events), and smashing it in one last desperate attempt to justify all this (seemingly wasted) effort, seeing as I wouldn't want to keep a decoration to remind me of this disappointing event in the future anyway.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

I have smashed a total of 10 pumpkins and get nothing but food for the animals
    Fran Tastico

Executive Chef
    Hi, you are having to make costumes to win a pumpkin head pet, but you can also win smash pumpkins and 2 great smash pumpkins with that event. You complete daily goals everyday like visiting a certain amount of neighbors and sending off certain amount of airplane deliveries that the goal says and win 1 smash pumpkin daily if you complete the two goals. The costumes are different from this goal! They have two separate things going on!

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Nothing but feed (alpaca, chicken, etc). This is sad. Checked my cellar, nothing special there too. Considering how hard it is to get these smashing pumpkins trading in farm animal costumes, it's pretty disheartening getting feed (the lowest value of barn items). I feel like their events used to be so much more fun. Besides their birthday events, normally S8 throw a smashing good halloween. I have one more pumpkin in my cellar, I'm torn between keeping one as a decoration (as I usually do with events), and smashing it in one last desperate attempt to justify all this (seemingly wasted) effort, seeing as I wouldn't want to keep a decoration to remind me of this disappointing event in the future anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Hi, you are having to make costumes to win a pumpkin head pet, but you can also win smash pumpkins and 2 great smash pumpkins with that event. You complete daily goals everyday like visiting a certain amount of neighbors and sending off certain amount of airplane deliveries that the goal says and win 1 smash pumpkin daily if you complete the two goals. The costumes are different from this goal! They have two separate things going on!
    Unfortunately, I've had to scale down my play in this game. I do not play all events all the way through and generally only play in a very focused way. I often only complete events with the help of the newspaper and other player's generosity. I don't plan on making it to earning the pumpkin head pet, so right now I'm creating costumes to clear the goal steps that reward me with smash pumpkins. Creating three pirate chicken outfits is not an easy task for me, so getting one pumpkin from the goal and smashing it for 4 chicken feed is a pretty bad return on investment.

Rhino Keeper
    I smashed a pumpkin and it showed me green grapes as my prize? But a jack o lantern showed up in my cellar. That had to be a mistake lol

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast