Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dropbear - 2018 Oct 2

Rhino Keeper
    This will be the animal we have to breed for level 6 in the Story book. We have to breed a common animal every last story book (for quite some time now). Have some patience and wait for a topic about the Story book. You will find the combo to breed over there.

Fashion Designer
    Yes it's for sb, and it's been proven over many past sb that the sooner you start breeding the more successful you are, and people that wait for the mission in sb have a way more difficult time. S8 should post the common breeding elements as usual in the side goal, they shouldn't expect someone will pay to finish sb and let us know that breeding mission. Thank goodness we have a few people that will but if they skip it, then what?

Banned
    At level 10 the Dropbear just looks like a different colored Koala Cadabra. He was cuter before.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    At level 10 the Dropbear just looks like a different colored Koala Cadabra. He was cuter before.
    That's the problem with a lot of animals that we are forced to grow - I prefer some of them at younger stages. But wait, he only has to go to level 4, doesn't he? So I'll keep mine a juvenile. Thanks for the heads up!

Banned
    Blargh! Got a Forest Cat, of course. And now a Cactus Comey. So we have three 5 hour dark/nature commons now. Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Blargh! Got a Forest Cat, of course. And now a Cactus Comey. So we have three 5 hour dark/nature commons now. Great!
    The storybook thread on the forum says it's earth and nature, not dark and nature. Just FYI.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aurorapayens View Post
    The storybook thread on the forum says it's earth and nature, not dark and nature. Just FYI.
    Thank you! I missed that. I was using the originally posted info. Guess I won't do that again. 😐

Got it on my first try, though I have no idea why I'm even bothering cause I'm out of space and cannot properly play this or any other FFS event

... I’m prolonging the agony ...
    Last edited by deadpixel; 10-03-18 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Added photo of egg in nest

Rhino Keeper
    I got a 5 hour but the egg is not right so there is another 5 hour fail for the drop bear. Sigh. I used to love this game so much but it's just tedious now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    I got a 5 hour but the egg is not right so there is another 5 hour fail for the drop bear. Sigh. I used to love this game so much but it's just tedious now
    Cottonmouth Viper is probably the fail.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast