Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Dropbear - 2018 Oct 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Back to back 14hr. Nothing lower than 12 hrs beside 2vipers at first. Goodness this has to be a joke.

Thank you drop bear gods for blessing me just in time for the chapter to start and for me to be out of gems -- after my last speed up of 5 14hrs back to back. I now got my super ultra common!!! Yayyyyy
    Congrats!!! These storybook "commons" (aka super ultra rare) are most elusive. Glad to hear some are getting them. I'll keep trying but I am preparing to say goodbye to the creepy crawler

Rhino Keeper
    Still not managed to get this little critter an now another 12 hour fail. I?ve had no luck the last few storybooks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Still not managed to get this little critter an now another 12 hour fail. I?ve had no luck the last few storybooks.
    Got it on my old account with no room (of course!), but not on my newer account. I've never not finished before. 😳

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    Congrats!!! These storybook "commons" (aka super ultra rare) are most elusive. Glad to hear some are getting them. I'll keep trying but I am preparing to say goodbye to the creepy crawler
    Thank you, I hope you get some luck soon!! Don't give up yet :/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Congrats on getting your Dropbear!!
    thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Got it on my old account with no room (of course!), but not on my newer account. I've never not finished before. 😳
    Yep...we are in the same boat. My main account (with the space issues) got it no problem but the 12+ hour fails on baby account are getting ridiculous. I don't understand how a "common" can be so hard to breed. I usually don't have such a hard time on baby account . Hopefully we will get some luck and still be able to finish the storybook.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I am shocked. Just hatched a dropbear. I'm stunned. Lol. Creepy crawler here I come!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    Well I am shocked. Just hatched a dropbear. I'm stunned. Lol. Creepy crawler here I come!!!!!
    I just got mine on baby account finally too!!!! I still don't understand why it would take 6 days to breed a common animal.

Banned
    Now I'm hat I bred one, I can't stop breeding them. 🙄 That's ok - now I can have a baby that I never have to grow up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I just got mine on baby account finally too!!!! I still don't understand why it would take 6 days to breed a common animal.
    Yay!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast