View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

13 32.50%
  • I didn't like this event

12 30.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 30.00%
  • I didn't participate

3 7.50%
  • Mothlight

15 37.50%
  • Creepy Crawler

22 55.00%
  • Howloween

14 35.00%
  • Pumpkin Patches

4 10.00%
  • Tree of Doom

1 2.50%
  • Food

18 45.00%
  • Runes

27 67.50%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Spooktacular - 2018 Oct 2 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zipmonster View Post
    What is Racmoon for an Animal Van ant?ne Show me that. Or was how i can breed it. Have many animals but where no one is called. Trank you
    Welcome to the forum.

There's a picture of it in your shop or you can look under R. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1451916

You'll need to breed Dark + Earth for it.

Fashion Designer
    This just may be the first SB I don't finish in a long time... October is my favorite and last yr same time I struggled and this is starting off the same. I ever only seem to get things I don't really have interest in.

Fashion Designer
    Mothlight - 5 hrs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181002-140445_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	47741

Creepy Crawler - 8 hrs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181004-070854_Fantasy Story.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	47742

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    In the suggestion thread for the holidays, someone suggested a French Bulldog in a sweater for Xmas. That sounded adorable. It looks like we got a French Bulldog, at least, with a pumpkin on his head. Glad that they listened to our suggestions. All these new animals are cool except the King of the Sea/Glitter Gorgon, oops, I mean the Mothlight. I hope I don't have to hatch it, but I suppose I do.

Edit: Ok, Mothlight isn't too bad grown up. Just an ugly baby. Lol!
    That was me! Thanks for the vote of support. I thought a French bulldog, or Icelandic or Shetland pony in different colored Xmas sweaters or scarfs would be cute. This Frenchie is cute. I love fall and the colors. I think we have enough fairies.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I wish more people were participating in the forums.
    It was always nice to see what was working or not working for other people, see people exclaiming when they got something they really wanted, etc.
    People are getting disillusioned with the game, I know I am. These monthly tasks are stupid. Last month I got 97% and they still wanted gems to get it. As much as I wanted the fairy, I decided that I could not afford it and would have to go without. Even playing all events is not enough, so no longer will I bother.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    For the first time, I voted that I did not like this event. I'm still missing the rune side goal, which used to be a big incentive for me to work hard on the Story Book. I'm also still not thrilled that Story Book completion is tied to tournament progress, but I usually continue to slog through that activity, too, to be able to finish the Story Book. HOWEVER, this time, my inability to breed a supposedly common animal really put a damper on the event. I guess it's a good thing that I wasn't particularly in love with any of the creatures this time around, since I'm still on Chapter 6, act 2. I'm having a hard time finding the fun over here lately.

I voted that I didn't like the event because I couldn't complete the event because I have no room left in my forest to play any event that requires me to hatch and house any creature.

Rhino Keeper
    Please, PLEASE S8, stop tying the SB to tournaments. I am doing less SBs, therefore spending less gems because I don?t want to be forced to do a tournament. Other than that, I liked this SB. The animals were done very well! Kudos to your team.

So, after trying for the whole storybook event duration, I eventually bred the Dropbear now with 14hrs left on the tale. Seriously? Also a 48 round tournament tied to the event is really not nice. I am not able to finish either one, ****s the fun of the game. Everything in that game is too difficult to achieve. I wonder how others do it ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast