Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meowloween - 2018 Oct 2

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    It's suppose to be a rottweler, which I would've loved but they ruined that too with splatting a pumpkin on its head
    My thoughts exactly. I really thought it was cute but the pumpkin ruined it for me. I stopped that event after getting the Creepy Crawler because at least that one isn't ruined with an overly exaggerated use of something "Halloween" related.

In regards to the Meowloween, I am not even bothering with this month. I'll play what I feel like but am not gonna be upset to miss out on most of these almost comical looking animals. It is the Cheshire Cat in orange and, I have nothing against its original design pattern, but this one isn't nearly as beautiful as what came out last year. It's been one year of these month long challenges and this is the first one I felt absolutely no desire to achieve. :/
    Last edited by PookieBearsGirl; 10-15-18 at 10:15 AM.

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ezgif-1-fc0def8ff260.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	47906 15 hours

Sorry for posting here.

Anybody remember when the 2x breeding points kicks in? I feel like unless there's another event giving pioints I definitely won't make this. Only at 72% and I only have the last event goal left. Already claimed all the points for Scratcher.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have the evolved versions in their forest or pictures of this creature at any other level beside baby?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12