Thread: Cruise Not Working

New Resident

Cruise Not Working

Food that I made and submitted that have 4 shipping symbols, which is supposed to make a bigger impact, submits the same amount of length as if I was submitting a ?2 ship symbol? item. Also, the system keeps crashing. I just submitted Salmon and the bar barley went up even though it?s a 4 symbol food item. This wasnt happening until the second last day and although i was up to date, now i wont be able to complete the catering service because the bar barely moves no matter what food i made and submit.

Also, Sometimes when I make the food required for catering, and I click it, it doesn?t show on the catering which results in me having to make it again.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. Check your connection and device. Try reinstalling and see if that helps. Make sure you have a strong connection and plenty of space on your device. See What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? for more suggestions.

By the way, this cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792

Hope you are able to complete this cruise. Best of luck!

I just beat the cruise and it’s not letting my make the taco help please

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kickit689 View Post
    I just beat the cruise and it’s not letting my make the taco help please
    Congrats on finishing your cruise. Have you click on the Headless Horseman yet? You need to click on him to complete the goal before the recipe unlocks.