Thread: Coin bought habitats

Farm Supplier

Coin bought habitats

Once again they are offering an exorbitant amount of habitats and dragons but you can?t buy one for coins. What?s the deal S8 can?t you throw a dog a bone. I mean really!! And now we haven?t had the wheel to spin since everybody complained a couple months ago and you put it up one time; I guess to appease the masses. Can you please put the wheel up you know the one where you can win dragons and habitats.

Coins and gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    Once again they are offering an exorbitant amount of habitats and dragons but you can?t buy one for coins. What?s the deal S8 can?t you throw a dog a bone. I mean really!! And now we haven?t had the wheel to spin since everybody complained a couple months ago and you put it up one time; I guess to appease the masses. Can you please put the wheel up you know the one where you can win dragons and habitats.
    I have so many coins and there is NO way to spend it. Please put in a feature where you can BUY gold with game coin. Make it a ridiculous amount $10,000,000 even. Just give me SOMETHING I can do with my coin - otherwise I have nothing to collect for.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-18-20 at 11:21 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote