I haven?t been playing Jewel Mania lately, but have been checking in every couple of days to see if they bothered to increase the stupidly low amount of moves available on level 895 (they haven?t). I did have a quick go, seeing as it was loaded up, and I had one of my best games ever....still well short of completing it, but the closest I?ve ever come.

I decided it was now or never, and purchased loads of gold. I was determined to beat this level and see if the levels beyond we?re just as stupid, or if 895 was a glitch they haven?t bothered to fix.

Anyway, in addition to the awesome Diamond/blaster combo that worked multiple time over, I had to purchase a diamond, a bomb, a glass-break, plus two lots of extra turns....... but I completed it.

As it turns out, 896 is just as stupid. I?ve played this game daily for probably 4/5 years and after almost 900 levels, I?d like to think of myself as able to appraise the feasibility of beating a level within the allotted turns. 896 wasn?tgping to be possible, so I used the rest of the 500 gold I?d just purchased to buy myself way through it.

To summarise = you will need 500 gold and lucky games to beat 895 and 896. No two ways about it.

897 is a difficult level, dig 11 layers in 1min 10secs. Very difficult, but I think this *may* be possible without any purchases.ive had about ten attempted so far, and still not close, but time will tell.

I feel royally betrayed by Jewel Mania. These last 100 levels are not about s****. They?re all about luck and having to buy your way though some of them.

Nothing is free, they need to make money, but perhaps charge for playing, pay for extra levels or different routes through the map, or even buy the game outright..... but making levels impossible without spending ?5 a pop, is not cool.