Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neo Libra

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'll go ahead and try for this one but I don't have high hopes. I've yet to breed a single Neo Zodiac dragon despite using both the den and the roost the entire week they're available. There's no reason not to try since I've got nothing else to breed for but it's still disheartening to constantly try and fail. I think they should be available for more than a single week -- the zodiac sign cover a full month so why not have the dragon out for that long too?
    I agree. I haven't managed to breed any of them, either, and it would make sense for them to be available for a month. And black and purple is a nearly impossible combo - endless Neo Bubbles.

Rhino Keeper
    got it with Night and Peacock.

I'll go ahead and try for this one but I don't have high hopes. I've yet to breed a single Neo Zodiac dragon despite using both the den and the roost the entire week they're available. There's no reason not to try since I've got nothing else to breed for but it's still disheartening to constantly try and fail. I think they should be available for more than a single week -- the zodiac sign cover a full month so why not have the dragon out for that long too?
    Trust me your not alone I never get them either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    got it with Night and Peacock.
    Congratulations! Tried for this while my boosts are activated and all I get are nothing but tons or corals and neo bubbles, couple of rares, 5-6 super rares (which I am pleased as I can trade them for essences) and of course, the dreadful Penumbra and Wizard (no surprise there!).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Thank you.
    I never have luck with any of the Neo dragons. Fingers crossed.
    You can do it! I was unable to obtain the Neo Dragons but three: Neo Aries, Neo Gemini, and Neo Leo. I really tried my best with Neo Leo since it is my zodiac. I hope this Neo Zodiac thing will come back next year. Hopefully, they will use the line goals so everyone will have a chance to get it!

Fashion Designer
    I have to agree. The goal should cover for a month and not just a week! (-_-)

Rhino Keeper
    No luck so far....just corals and neo bubbles.

Fashion Designer
    Same... 9 and 10 hour fails all over the place.

Banned
    Nothing but a parade of Neo Trash (banned from my island, by the way) every time I put a black dragon on the breeding roost.

Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Trust me your not alone I never get them either.
    Me either, I would like to know how they decide who gets them or not. Do we even have a chance and why don’t they get rid of neo bubble? It is nothing but a pain, I sell mine straight off the nest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast