Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neo Libra

Got it with Neo black and Magic on third try.
    I haven't had any luck with neo zodiac type dragons before either. I once got a required dragon for another event using Neo black instead of original (black) Night dragon, happy that it worked out again 😇😇

Rhino Keeper
    Been breeding Peacock + Night since the beginning and so far, it's accumulated a ton of Neo Bubble, and just now, a 22 hour result (Night, I'm assuming) xP

Ha, was Wizard. Not that that was any better!
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 10-01-18 at 06:05 PM.

I'm such an idiot! I have been trying purple and blue instead of purple and black all week....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I'm such an idiot! I have been trying purple and blue instead of purple and black all week....
    I have definitely done something like that before too!

Fashion Designer
    Two accts and 4 breeding going all the time and zippo for me.

Why advertise something then only allow like 5% of the people to get it? I think this is meant to be a game and fun, not a common Neo Bubble breeding event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Two accts and 4 breeding going all the time and zippo for me.

Why advertise something then only allow like 5% of the people to get it? I think this is meant to be a game and fun, not a common Neo Bubble breeding event.
    Agreed. I gave up on the third day of trying.

Banned
    I tried until the last minute with 2 accounts each with 2 breeding dens, and got zippo. Black and purple is the worst combo ever.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I tried until the last minute with 2 accounts each with 2 breeding dens, and got zippo. Black and purple is the worst combo ever.
    Too true. I'm in the same boat as you! I can't even guess at how many stinking Neo Bubbles and Corals I sold off during this last week not to mention the Penumbras and Dark Phoenixes. The sad part is I managed to get a diamond hybrid this week but not a Neo Libra.

I really hope that when they re-list these dragons in the future they'll give them a full month release not only so we'll have a real chance at breeding them but because it actually makes more sense thematically.

Fashion Designer
    I tried the whole time and nonstop breeding nada. I really wanted this one too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123