View Poll Results: Did you like this World Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

4 26.67%
  • I did not like this event

4 26.67%
  • I could not finish in time

6 40.00%
  • Spellbound Dragon

7 46.67%
  • Feycaster Dragon

5 33.33%
  • Magic Vent

4 26.67%
  • Arcane Vent

4 26.67%
  • Essence(50)

10 66.67%
  • Marble Keys (10)

10 66.67%
  • Adventure Tickets ( 20)

8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: SpellSwept World Event- **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I wasn't keeping track, but it feels like I didn't get 1000 points for Chaotic? Mine's level 10 and I only have 2770 points. With all the breeding and hatching and growing, and the quests and point-giving items, it seems unlikely that the one dragon has contributed (nearly) a full third of my meager points? I've even used some gold to finish up some breedings and move things along. Getting 500 points for Chaotic seems to fit my numbers, though. In general, it feels like I should have accumulated more points by now, too. I was surprised when I noticed how low my score is.

Was just looking at the event graphic and realized there is no way I'm making it to the first dragon. 3500-ish more points in less than 2 days just isn't going to happen, even with the 2nd point-giving item. It's to bad they didn't keep to point spread from the first re-designed WE. The pendulum has swung too hard to the right again, instead of them adjusting the points scale incrementally over a few WE's and finding the sweet spot.
    I have 7150 (L155) & 6980 (L200)points on both my accounts with more than 1.5 days left.
    On L155 account, was lucky to breed 2 Chaotics in a row on the 1st day so I leveled up one to L10 & sent the other on 3hr quests & 8hr quest at night.
    On L200, I leveled up Chaotic ASAP while crafting for the 2nd. Turned out that Chaotic was L10 before I crafted #2. L155 has only 1evo temple, 3 nests. L200 has 2 evo temples & 3 nests.
    The key seems to be collecting the 100 points/4 hr & 72~120points from 3hr quests. I collect about 900 points per day from the collection objects & quests. I got the 100 points object on day2 & early day3 on my accounts.
    Last edited by retseho; 09-30-18 at 05:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    I'm in the same situation, only got around 200 when i moved it from my evo from 9 to 10. But then i saw it said "up to 1000" points for levelling it to 10. Why the "up to"? Just another way s8 screws us over.
    You get 250 points each time for hatching & the 3 evo, so 250 x4 =1000 points.

Banned
    Not gonna make it to Feycaster. 😕 Even with 2 evo temples and 2 breeding dens and nests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Not gonna make it to Feycaster. 😕 Even with 2 evo temples and 2 breeding dens and nests.
    Sorry to read you won't reach Feycaster.
    If the next LB & WE have similiar milestones,
    you should not activate the 2nd breeding den for (?100 or 300 golds) but instead use the golds to reach the 100 points/4hr object ASAP.
    Speed breed the required dragon, then speed the evo x3 to get 1000 points. Evo & breeding gives 3x points so will add to your total. If you have Bingo breeding & evo boosts, speeding will cost much less gold.
    For this WE , (15/4hr +100/4hr)*5=575 &
    Quests=(72/3hr)*5+100/8hr=460 giving a total of 1035 points per 24hrs. If you get this points production ensemble by the start of day3, you get 5 days *1035 points which is 70% of the required 7400 points.

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't had much free time to play this game these days. Anyway, heads up to everyone that with this event, I've experienced a glitch with the community prizes which no doubt many others will have experienced as well!

Two days ago, I collected enough Heartstones to unlock the Community Prizes after which I was immediately awarded the 50 Essence with the Marble Key goal in progress. Some hours later, enough Heartstones was collected for the 10 Marble Stones to be awarded. This showed up okay on in my storage, but after I collected a Marble Key from the Spell Shop the next day, the previously awarded 10 Marble Stones disappeared! I will open a trouble ticket on this, but am annoyed that these type of glitches keep happening with these World Events!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Haven't had much free time to play this game these days. Anyway, heads up to everyone that with this event, I've experienced a glitch with the community prizes which no doubt many others will have experienced as well!

Two days ago, I collected enough Heartstones to unlock the Community Prizes after which I was immediately awarded the 50 Essence with the Marble Key goal in progress. Some hours later, enough Heartstones was collected for the 10 Marble Stones to be awarded. This showed up okay on in my storage, but after I collected a Marble Key from the Spell Shop the next day, the previously awarded 10 Marble Stones disappeared! I will open a trouble ticket on this, but am annoyed that these type of glitches keep happening with these World Events!
    That's why I used the ones I got immediately after I received it. Wasn't going to take the chance that some rubberbanding garbage would deprive me of my hard earned Marble Keys, and I definitely don't want to be told that I should check with my internet service provider either.

Nightclub Owner
    I've just managed to finish by the skin of my teeth this morning! I think that one of the biggest hurdles for me and the new event layouts is that I have to log in so frequently every day which is not how I'm used to treating WEs after all these years. Another WE or two and I hope to be fully adjusted to this new system but it's a difficult transition all the same.

My main issue is that I just plain forget that I have to check in with DS when I have a free moment and it sets me back. Timers will be key for the next event I think, at least until it feels natural for me to login so frequently. I'll set one for every three hours so I can switch out the questing and collect from the point items (neither of which I'm used to) and hopefully it won't be such a close call like this one was. It's great that we've got more sources for points now but that doesn't really help me when I keep forgetting about them!

Fashion Designer
    Totally forgot the event was ending missed the first dragon by 30 points so upset that I forgot!

The Honorable Panda
    New poll added! Please vote!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for all the votes! Results have been submitted!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567