View Poll Results: Did you like this World Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

4 26.67%
  • I did not like this event

4 26.67%
  • I could not finish in time

6 40.00%
  • Spellbound Dragon

7 46.67%
  • Feycaster Dragon

5 33.33%
  • Magic Vent

4 26.67%
  • Arcane Vent

4 26.67%
  • Essence(50)

10 66.67%
  • Marble Keys (10)

10 66.67%
  • Adventure Tickets ( 20)

8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SpellSwept World Event- **NEW POLL ADDED**

Nightclub Owner
    There are two concurrent goals for Chaotic: Whirly Wind which gives 1,500 Dark Gems for Hatching Chaotic and Chaotic Times which gives 250 Heartstones for Hatching Chaotic then another 250 for raising it to levels 4, 7 and 10 giving a total of 1,000 Heartstones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    First 3 hour quest I got 78 Heartstones!

2nd 3 hour quest I got 72 Heartsones and I have just sent it out now on a 12 hour quest so I will post then what I receive! Must say though, I am unimpressed with the numbers, we were getting 99 for a 3 hour quest last time!
    Talk about a lame reward for a 12 hour quest of 152 Heartsones!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Odd, I hatched one yesterday and got the heartstones then a pop-up to raise to a level 4.
    I've never had a problem before either but i started keeping a written record a few events ago and either my calculations are wrong or i didn't receive the 250 heartstones as per the goal.

Setup for event starting Tues 25/9/18 6.30pm (UK time)

44 hr evolution = (44x3) = 132
    44 hr evolution = (44x3) = 132
    Farms x7 20 hr crops = (7x20) = 140
    15 hr breed on roost = (15x3) = 45
    17 hr breed = (17x3) = 51
    25 hr Penumbra on nest = 25
    12 hr manticore on nest = 12
    16 hr lunar ram on nest = 16
    14 hr illusion on nest = 14
    TOTAL = 567

Ongoing play until bedtime
    2hr air on nest = 2
    Farms x7 (1hr crops) = 7
    Farms x7 (1hr crops) =7
    Farms x7 (1hr crops) =7
    Battles won (10x5) = 50
    Early finish of breed (chaotic 6x3) =18
    TOTAL = 91
    RUNNING TOTAL = 658

Starting Wednesday morning 26/9
    Farms x7 (7x8 hr crops) = 56
    Collect magic vent = 15
    Battle won = 5
    10 hr breed (coral 10x3) = 30
    6hr hatch (chaotic) = 6
    TOTAL = 112
    NEW RUNNING TOTAL = 770

Farms x7 (1hr crop) = 7
    Battle won = 5
    10 hr breed (n.bubble 10x3) = 30
    15 hr hatch (atlantis) = 15
    TOTAL = 57
    NEW RUNNING TOTAL = 827

Farms x7 (1 hr crop) = 7

Collect magic vent = 15
    Battle won = 5
    Farms x7 (1hr crop) = 7
    3hr quest = 72
    17 hr hatch (luck) = 17
    TOTAL = 123
    NEW RUNNING TOTAL = 950

Farms x7 (1hr crop) = 7

2hr hatch (air) = 2
    Battle won = 5
    Farms x7 (1 hr crop) = 7
    21 hrs hatch (cadabra) = 21
    3hr quest = 72
    20 hr evolution (20x3) = 60
    19 hr evolution (19x3) = 57
    TOTAL = 231
    NEW RUNNING TOTAL = 1181

Battle won = 5
    Farms x7 (1hr crop) = 7
    Collect magic vent = 15
    10 hr hatch (coral) = 10
    TOTAL = 37
    NEW RUNNING TOTAL = 1218

2hr hatch (air) = 2
    Farms x7 (1hr crop) = 7
    2hr hatch (air) = 2
    10hr breed (n.bubble 10x3) = 30
    TOTAL = 41
    NEW RUNNING TOTAL 1259

10hr hatch (n.bubble) = 10
    Battle won = 5
    Farms x7 (1hr crop) = 7
    3 hr quest = 78
    TOTAL = 100
    NEW RUNNING TOTAL = 1359 as of 40 mins ago.

Am i wrong with the math/multipliers?
    (Sorry for the long post ... i'm only just managing the basics here )

Farm Supplier
    I wasn't checking to see if I got the 250 till I read this thread, now I wish I had. I just evolved my chaotic to level 10, took it off the evolution temple and went from 1016 to 1034, so I definitely didn't get the 250 there.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    There's no issue with the quest. If you don't see your HUD icon update right away, just visit a neighbor or relaunch the game to refresh it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    Got 33 hr Virtue dragons on my two baby accounts but got lucky on my main one with Chaotic first try (Laserlight & Light). But hatched it this morning and did not get the 250 heartstones. I've closed down several times but no joy. Suppose i better find the support ticket link again!
    I only have one account and - using red and white as instructed - I am stuck with 33 hour Virtues on both my nests. Will be many hours before I can breed again. I?m confused about references above to avoid red and white combo and use pink and white or pink and red .... Has this worked for anyone?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I only have one account and - using red and white as instructed - I am stuck with 33 hour Virtues on both my nests. Will be many hours before I can breed again. I?m confused about references above to avoid red and white combo and use pink and white or pink and red .... Has this worked for anyone?
    Before they started adding all these stupid new event commons to the events, we used to have to breed existing common dragons for some Tales tasks. If we had to breed a Love Dragon, for example, people would use combos like Virtue X Light or Kitsune X Fire to eliminate the possiblity of a long 33 hr. Virtue fail.

The problem with these new event commons is they adhere to the minor split rule: the color/type requirements cannot be fulfilled by the results a split. You have to use red and white to get a Chaotic, you can't use a pink and hope it splits. Red and white combined means Virtue is always a possible outcome. Yuck.

It's the same rule that applies to breeding a pure minor type, like the Cosmic Dragon: you have to combine yellow and purple to get a Cosmic Dragon. You can't use, for example, Jester X Air, and hope the royal type in Jester splits to provide the purple. The results of a split don't fulfill the color/type requirement. You could get a Cosmic Dragon with King X Magic, though, since King (royal/red/yellow) has yellow as one of it's types.

The info about the minor split rule comes from another site, which gets all their info from the game data. Also, if you look at the old threads for events that had one of these new event commons (or the breeding thread for a event common dragon), none of the successful breeding pairs used a minor type parent. No one reports successfully using the Fairytale Dragon to provide the green or yellow needed, for example, or using the Tropic Dragon to provide the red or blue needed-- all the successful combos used green and yellow, or blue and red. It's anecdotal, but consistent.

After the event is over, it appears these new event commons become like regular old commons and the minor split rule no longer applies to them. That's when you start to see a handful of reports of minor-type dragons used as parents. There aren't a whole lot of these reports, though, not enough of them to absolutely confirm that the minor split rule no longer applies once the event is over. After all, who gets excited enough about a common fail to bother posting about it? After the event, the event commons become just another junk dragon.

In short: Signs point to: Yes, the minor split rule applies to event commons. We are waiting to see if anyone can disprove it ... but, so far, no one has reported being successful using a minor-type parent to breed an event common during the event- only after.

(I think maybe when the event commons were first introduced to the game, one or two of them didn't conform to the minor split rule?? Or maybe I'm just thinking of breeding combo reports from after their events?? That's very possible. Party is sticking out in my mind as being odd and I can't remember exactly why ... I think maybe people used Mythic for it??)
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 09-26-18 at 06:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Talk about a lame reward for a 12 hour quest of 152 Heartsones!
    Thanks a lot for your response to my request . It seems that we get 72,78,82 and 85 points most of the time for 3 hr Quest . If you are lucky , you get 100 points and if very lucky , you get 120 points. The points are reduced compared to the last event , where in we were getting points in range of 100 and 150 . However , final dragon require 7400 points as against 8500 points in last event . So it should be workable . Quests with longer duration don’t give substantially higher points . Hence we must try to do 3 hr quests most of the time .

Nightclub Owner
    I've looked over my notes from the last few events and the Quests are giving the same amounts they did for the last WE. I think the reason it seems like we're getting less is because the Quests did drop more points but that was during the last LB.

Banned
    I don't understand why there are breeding splits at all. Who came up with that idea? I know the game has always been that way, but it seems silly to me. In other games I play, if you breed, say, earth and fire, you are going to get an earth and fire hybrid, not water or something. I guess they wanted to make it different from other games, but it is really just a PITA.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast