View Poll Results: Did you like this World Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

4 26.67%
  • I did not like this event

4 26.67%
  • I could not finish in time

6 40.00%
  • Spellbound Dragon

7 46.67%
  • Feycaster Dragon

5 33.33%
  • Magic Vent

4 26.67%
  • Arcane Vent

4 26.67%
  • Essence(50)

10 66.67%
  • Marble Keys (10)

10 66.67%
  • Adventure Tickets ( 20)

8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SpellSwept World Event- **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    It is as advertised. I was only missing the Arcane Earth. I'm debating if i should buy another set or just a 4th Arcane Fire.
    But, Thanksgiving is not too far away and i don't want to miss on a gold given dragon
    I'm also waiting for the Thanksgiving sale! Hopefully they'll sale GPD (I'm only missing Goldwing, huhu) as well as premium habitats such as Shimmering Shine. I badly want to upgrade my Diamond habitats but 500 gold is just too much. Haha. �� �� ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Thanks for this! The pop-up just appeared and I tried connecting Arcane Air and Arcane Water, and they look good!!!

I'm also missing Arcane Earth. Now, upon learning that these four habitats go along with each other, I might buy it. Hahaha.

PS. Did you also buy your Arcane Air on its first release? It's 250 gold at first, right?
    Yes, along with the Buccaneer Bay for 250 gold each. Aaa
    By the way Arcane Fire looks out of place. 3 nice watery habitats and one fiery habitat. Since i have a lot of red dragons, i splurged on the Arcane Fire.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I'm also waiting for the Thanksgiving sale! Hopefully they'll sale GPD (I'm only missing Goldwing, huhu) as well as premium habitats such as Shimmering Shine. I badly want to upgrade my Diamond habitats but 500 gold is just too much. Haha. �� �� ��
    Very nice. I'm missing most of the GPD. I just started buying premium habitats since I'm finally running out of space.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    Yes, along with the Buccaneer Bay for 250 gold each. Aaa
    By the way Arcane Fire looks out of place. 3 nice watery habitats and one fiery habitat. Since i have a lot of red dragons, i splurged on the Arcane Fire.
    My thoughts exactly! It could have been like a nice water habitat with some fire touch maybe? Haha. Anyway, I've placed some of my black/red dragons in it. Haha.

And I think they should have put yellow or other colors to hold on one of the habitats. Both Arcane Water and Earth have the same type of colors (arcane, blue, green).

Rhino Keeper
    Have you all noticed that they have deliberately avoided mentioning the range of points we can get by doing various Quests ? Last time I had raised the issue since We were getting only 99 points continuously though we should have got 100 to 150 points by doing even 3 hr Quest . This was supported by AnnirasSweets and ksbmommy ! They had to give us 500 bonus points and rectify the mistake . But this time we will have to simply take whatever we are getting ! This is quite absurd and shows how Storm 8 react to make our mouth shut !
    I am still away from getting the dragon and of course the Quest ! Hence I request you all to inform how many points are you getting by various Quests !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Have you all noticed that they have deliberately avoided mentioning the range of points we can get by doing various Quests ? Last time I had raised the issue since We were getting only 99 points continuously though we should have got 100 to 150 points by doing even 3 hr Quest . This was supported by AnnirasSweets and ksbmommy ! They had to give us 500 bonus points and rectify the mistake . But this time we will have to simply take whatever we are getting ! This is quite absurd and shows how Storm 8 react to make our mouth shut !
    I am still away from getting the dragon and of course the Quest ! Hence I request you all to inform how many points are you getting by various Quests !
    First 3 hour quest I got 78 Heartstones!

2nd 3 hour quest I got 72 Heartsones and I have just sent it out now on a 12 hour quest so I will post then what I receive! Must say though, I am unimpressed with the numbers, we were getting 99 for a 3 hour quest last time!
    Last edited by random59; 09-25-18 at 11:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Got 33 hr Virtue dragons on my two baby accounts but got lucky on my main one with Chaotic first try (Laserlight & Light). But hatched it this morning and did not get the 250 heartstones. I've closed down several times but no joy. Suppose i better find the support ticket link again!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    Got 33 hr Virtue dragons on my two baby accounts but got lucky on my main one with Chaotic first try (Laserlight & Light). But hatched it this morning and did not get the 250 heartstones. I've closed down several times but no joy. Suppose i better find the support ticket link again!
    Odd, I hatched one yesterday and got the heartstones then a pop-up to raise to a level 4.

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Yet we still can't stop playing this game no matter how bad storm8 have gotten!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    On my game, you get 1500 Dark Gems for hatching. Then a pop-up saying raise to level 4 & get 250 heartstones.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast