View Poll Results: Did you like this World Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

4 26.67%
  • I did not like this event

4 26.67%
  • I could not finish in time

6 40.00%
  • Spellbound Dragon

7 46.67%
  • Feycaster Dragon

5 33.33%
  • Magic Vent

4 26.67%
  • Arcane Vent

4 26.67%
  • Essence(50)

10 66.67%
  • Marble Keys (10)

10 66.67%
  • Adventure Tickets ( 20)

8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: SpellSwept World Event- **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've looked over my notes from the last few events and the Quests are giving the same amounts they did for the last WE. I think the reason it seems like we're getting less is because the Quests did drop more points but that was during the last LB.
    You are right ! I don’t play game so much systematically and I don’t make any notes . Thanks for correcting - yes , we were getting more points in LB event ! Thanks once again

Banned
    I just thought I'd mention that I bred Fire with Albino Peacock on my first attemp for Chaotic, and I got a Crusader. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I just thought I'd mention that I bred Fire with Albino Peacock on my first attemp for Chaotic, and I got a Crusader. 😊
    Got 1st & 2nd Choatic with Light+Crusader
    1st & 2nd try.
    Third try was Laserlight & 4th try gave a Ridgeback, 41h. Already have a Ridgeback so will disenchant it.
    This is my 2nd Diamond bred within a week.
    It does seem Diamonds are more breedable
    for now as others have posted.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    You are right ! I don’t play game so much systematically and I don’t make any notes . Thanks for correcting - yes , we were getting more points in LB event ! Thanks once again
    You're welcome! I have a bit of an OCD issue with s8 games, lol. I've got and entire GDrive dedicated to them and while it sometimes comes in handy, for the most part it makes me wonder if I shouldn't be using my 'powers' for RL things sometimes.

I've seen most report that the longer quests don't guarantee higher drops frequently enough to justify the timer so I've just been doing the 3 hour quests throughout the day and the 8 or 12 hour one at bed time, depending on what my schedule looks like and I think it's working out for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Got 1st & 2nd Choatic with Light+Crusader
    1st & 2nd try.
    Third try was Laserlight & 4th try gave a Ridgeback, 41h. Already have a Ridgeback so will disenchant it.
    This is my 2nd Diamond bred within a week.
    It does seem Diamonds are more breedable
    for now as others have posted.
    Yep, I've been breeding Albino Peacock with Rainbow in the hopes of getting Tie Dye with the off chance of getting a diamond, and I just got Mercury!
    Last edited by Florr06; 09-29-18 at 09:27 AM.

Banned
    I'm probably just too impatient. These WEs always seem agonizingly slow.....one of my accounts should finally unlock community prizes in 5 hours, and the other one sometime tomorrow. I just feel like I'm never going to get there.....

Fashion Designer
    I was able to breed the common quickly this event, but last event I bought it because I didnt want to waste half the event trying to breed or collect those coins and then craft this then that and the other...and I find that if you get that common early and can do the quests that making it to the end is possible.

I also found that the cost and time spent to level up to 10 isnt worth it on the common. You get 250 to level up to 10 but the cost of food and the 6 hour evolve makes it a bad decision. You can do two of the 3 hour quests and Ive been getting like 78 or whatever on one acct and sometimes 100 on the other lower level one and so you might get a few more hearts but the food cost to me isnt worth levelling up the common to 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I was able to breed the common quickly this event, but last event I bought it because I didnt want to waste half the event trying to breed or collect those coins and then craft this then that and the other...and I find that if you get that common early and can do the quests that making it to the end is possible.

I also found that the cost and time spent to level up to 10 isnt worth it on the common. You get 250 to level up to 10 but the cost of food and the 6 hour evolve makes it a bad decision. You can do two of the 3 hour quests and Ive been getting like 78 or whatever on one acct and sometimes 100 on the other lower level one and so you might get a few more hearts but the food cost to me isnt worth levelling up the common to 10.
    You get a total of 1000 points by hatching & leveling to 10. Total time to breed, hatch evolve 3x =5x6=30hr. Buying Chaotic still needs hatching(=250 points), so you save 30-6=24hr if you do not level up Chaotic but lose 750 points. 24hrs/3=8x3hr Quests which gives 72 ~120 points per quest, so minimum=72x8=576 points, max.=120x8=960 points. Most times I get 72 points with an occasional 120 points.
    So worse case, we lose 750-576=174 points for not levelling Chaotic to L10.
    If you are lucky enough to breed 2 Chaotic in succession, you use one to quest & evolve the other to L10. You get the most points this way.

BTW, you can save some apples by just leveling Chaotic to L4 (total 500 poins) or to L7(750 points) only. I went for L10 as I decided getting the 100 points/4hr objects ASAP is key to getting more points.
    Last edited by retseho; 09-30-18 at 05:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    You get a total of 1000 points by hatching & leveling to 10. Total time to breed, hatch evolve 3x =5x6=30hr. Buying Chaotic still needs hatching(=250 points), so you save 30-6=24hr if you do not level up Chaotic but lose 750 points. 24hrs/3=8x3hr Quests which gives 72 ~120 points per quest, so minimum=72x8=576 points, max.=120x8=960 points. Most times I get 72 points with an occasional 120 points.
    So worse case, we lose 750-576=174 points for not levelling Chaotic to L10.
    If you are lucky enough to breed 2 Chaotic in succession, you use one to quest & evolve the other to L10. You get the most points this way.
    I wasn't keeping track, but it feels like I didn't get 1000 points for Chaotic? Mine's level 10 and I only have 2770 points. With all the breeding and hatching and growing, and the quests and point-giving items, it seems unlikely that the one dragon has contributed (nearly) a full third of my meager points? I've even used some gold to finish up some breedings and move things along. Getting 500 points for Chaotic seems to fit my numbers, though. In general, it feels like I should have accumulated more points by now, too. I was surprised when I noticed how low my score is.

Was just looking at the event graphic and realized there is no way I'm making it to the first dragon. 3500-ish more points in less than 2 days just isn't going to happen, even with the 2nd point-giving item. It's to bad they didn't keep to point spread from the first re-designed WE. The pendulum has swung too hard to the right again, instead of them adjusting the points scale incrementally over a few WE's and finding the sweet spot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I wasn't keeping track, but it feels like I didn't get 1000 points for Chaotic? Mine's level 10 and I only have 2770 points. With all the breeding and hatching and growing, and the quests and point-giving items, it seems unlikely that the one dragon has contributed (nearly) a full third of my meager points? I've even used some gold to finish up some breedings and move things along. Getting 500 points for Chaotic seems to fit my numbers, though. In general, it feels like I should have accumulated more points by now, too. I was surprised when I noticed how low my score is.

Was just looking at the event graphic and realized there is no way I'm making it to the first dragon. 3500-ish more points in less than 2 days just isn't going to happen, even with the 2nd point-giving item. It's to bad they didn't keep to point spread from the first re-designed WE. The pendulum has swung too hard to the right again, instead of them adjusting the points scale incrementally over a few WE's and finding the sweet spot.
    I'm in the same situation, only got around 200 when i moved it from my evo from 9 to 10. But then i saw it said "up to 1000" points for levelling it to 10. Why the "up to"? Just another way s8 screws us over.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast