Thread: World event - Portals instead of Vents

World event - Portals instead of Vents

We should be able to win point-yielding Vents in this world event, but it still shows the Portals from previous world events. I dont wanna end up with the wrong point-yielding deco, so now i cant clear my nests, den, etc....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    We should be able to win point-yielding Vents in this world event, but it still shows the Portals from previous world events. I dont wanna end up with the wrong point-yielding deco, so now i cant clear my nests, den, etc....
    It's showing the same for me... I'm holding off collecting points as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I earned the first level prize which is the portal on my main account. It is not giving points which means I'm losing out on points right now. Please fix this immediately!!

Once again, another event and another error. When is there going to be some quality control in this game? Stop churning out events back to back and maybe there will actually be time to check your work before it's released to the players.

Farm Supplier
    Gonna send this over, and get it looked at! Thanks for reporting!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Chunk View Post
    Gonna send this over, and get it looked at! Thanks for reporting!
    Thanks! Could you please also have them check if it's correct that we'll be collecting Heartstones again, just like last time, or if this is a mistake as well?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Thanks! Could you please also have them check if it's correct that we'll be collecting Heartstones again, just like last time, or if this is a mistake as well?
    Collecting Heartstones is intended for the event, however, they don't roll over from the previous event.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Collecting Heartstones is intended for the event, however, they don't roll over from the previous event.
    Thanks Elsa!