Thread: Game Resets and Expansion Permit Stealing

Rhino Keeper

Game Resets and Expansion Permit Stealing

im getting super frustrated because this has happened more than once on me....i collected from 8-10 things then my new fairy bulb finally drops an expansion permit and game immediatly resets and when i click on it again it doesnt drop. things mostly drop what they dropped before sometimes different but never when this happens with expansion permits...its like it knows and as soon as something like that drops its set to reset and steal it back....this happened at least 2ce before right after dropping expasion permit and its not like i can write a ticket i dont want write tickets for stuff like this and then if something really big happens and i write it they say i write it too much but i have to say something somewhere cause its soooooo freakin frustrating...i purposly wait to collect stuff like that right after i open game back up cause it usually happens after 4-5 clicks on something i dont want to wait 10 mins to collect my possible expanison dropping items just to make sure game doesnt reset....and sometimes even when i wait it cuts off to to page that comes up when you lose internet or something and when i go back they dont drop again,....plz storm 8 if resets happen make sure they drop the same stuff.....ive never gotten anything good after a reset steals what was dropped. the expansions are so high now and i do apreciate all the new items you gave us that possibly drop they are the best and cant wait to collect from them it just crushes when they do finally drop one just have it stolen back because of a reset....plz look into this.

thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Still happening, reported to support nothing done!!!!!!!!