Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board over the land mining enter button

Banned

Board over the land mining enter button

I have not maxed out my land expansion using the pieces from the mine. I downloaded the latest update for the game and there is now a wooden board over the enter button on the mine. It looks like the board should be behind the ?mine for land? text at the top of the mine. The wooden board overlaying the enter button causes the button to not be able to be pressed.

My Bingo game for the week is still locked as well due to a rollback that caused a Bingo challenge to show as complete instead of being cleared. I get a rollback every time I try to complete the challenge and receive points.

Unacceptable across the board. Guess I?ll have to take some things back as well.
    Last edited by chuckyt888; 09-25-18 at 12:43 AM.

Banned
    Yep, my mine for expanding is the same, or fully expanded and cannot enter, why should we be surprised, just another reason that our device is upsetting the game!
    Another update, another glitch!

Rhino Keeper
    I did the update on Sunday and other than being very sluggish right after, everything on my game is as it was..nothing changed

Rhino Keeper
    I guess it's a good thing the update is not showing in the Google store for me

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The team is aware of an issue with iOS 12 where mining for land is blocked by a graphic overlay. Our team is working to resolve this as soon as possible.

We recommend enabling automatic updates or periodically checking the App Store for updates if you prefer not to enable them. There may be multiple updates as our team polishes multiple games for iOS 12.

Banned
    Mine is open again!

Fashion Designer
    Mine is still closed.

New Resident
    My mine is also still blocked, and I'm losing out on mining in Bingo. Any idea when it will be fixed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by plstitch View Post
    My mine is also still blocked, and I'm losing out on mining in Bingo. Any idea when it will be fixed?
    The left side of the mine will still give you credit on Bingo. Mine does but I'm on Android, not sure if it's different for iOS.

Fashion Designer
    To get mine fixed I had to check for updates and open it through there. Have you tried that? Good Luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast