Thread: Cruise cooking slot purchased and now gone

Farm Supplier

Question Cruise cooking slot purchased and now gone

I purchased a 4th cooking slot for the cruise goals at the very end of the last goal.

The new goal has started and the extra slot has disappeared and so have the 200 gems it cost.
    I sent a note to Storm8 through the form asking if it was glitch and if so to either refund the gems or reinstate the slot. Their answer within 3 minutes was that gems would no be refunded, ticket closed. That's it.

Obviously storm 8 no longer offers support and uses a bot to answer, as their answer is completely out of line. How do they expect people to actually pay for playing with this attitude is beyond me.

Can anyone here tell me if it's normal to pay 200 gems for a slot which is only going to exist for ONE goal. Has anybody experienced the same thing?

If one of the admins recognizes this as a glitch, can they help please?

Thanks

Grand Emperor
    The helpers and slot are only available for the entire duration of the cruise and they do not carry over to the next cruise. See Notes in Chapter Tips and Notes in Cruise Guide.

Since you have purchased it during the previous cruise, they are no longer available when the new cruise starts. The current cruise is Talk Like A Pirate - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...te-2018-Sep-20

The Cruise Guide is a good place to start to help you to understand cruises with tips to help you.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you very much for your answer, at least you are helpful unlike storm 8.....

I will now remove this game

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Your game will be here when you decide to return. Hope you do.