Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations: Best dragon to craft for arena

Rhino Keeper

Recommendations: Best dragon to craft for arena

I'm almost ready to craft my first dragon and I would love to pick one that is the best in the arena (right now my best fighters are Diamond, Anubis, Black Diamond, Immortal, Black Knight, Aether, Bronzetalon, and Tribal. Anecdotally, I feel like Glasswing comes up in the most in what I've seen in the calculator. Not sure if Neo Glasswing is better or another dragon. I fully intend to max level whichever dragon I craft. Thanks for any suggestions. Sorry if there is another thread on this, I searched but couldn't find it!

Rhino Keeper
    Neo Glasswing does not show in my codex as craftable. Glasswing does.

Congratulations on reaching 1600 essence! If I ever get there I am considering Glasswing or Valiant.

Farm Supplier
    Glasswing or Passion are my champion battlers.

Executive Chef
    Definitely Passion or Glasswing.

Rhino Keeper
    There are no dragons that Glasswing can kill, that you can not kill with one of your pure champion.

i was searching for a dragon with Mythic, Gold, Fairytale types and there is none: Golds are pure. Mythic are few and rarely in the arena (10 dragons!) , Fairy Tale have more variety and are regulars in the arena, but your other champions can kill it as easy as Glaswing .

I will not craft more dragons for arena, but if you want a Glasswing and make you happy , go for it.

Fashion Designer
    My Glasswing (14) is a great fighter. I also use Bramble (14) and Dark Omen(14) a lot during tournaments. I found with the Champions that is Diamond doesn't work Achilles(15) does.

I use Creator(14) with pretty good success. Dread Captain (12) is pretty good as well.

These are my usual go-tos for tournaments. Diamond just beat Strength with one blow.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    There are no dragons that Glasswing can kill, that you can not kill with one of your pure champion.

i was searching for a dragon with Mythic, Gold, Fairytale types and there is none: Golds are pure. Mythic are few and rarely in the arena (10 dragons!) , Fairy Tale have more variety and are regulars in the arena, but your other champions can kill it as easy as Glaswing .

I will not craft more dragons for arena, but if you want a Glasswing and make you happy , go for it.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who said anything about killing the dragons? They are just temporarily knocked out (I hope!). Lol!

Banned
    I use my Glasswing and my Mithril a lot. I also call on my Unruly Dragon a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who said anything about killing the dragons? They are just temporarily knocked out (I hope!). Lol!
    They're not dead, they're just tired. We built them a healing spring to day spa in so they can rest. ;D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    They're not dead, they're just tired. We built them a healing spring to day spa in so they can rest. ;D
    That's right! Thanks for reminding me. Lol! I wish I could go to their healing spring myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast