View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

18 43.90%
  • I didn't like this event

21 51.22%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

9 21.95%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.88%
  • Pool Float

8 19.51%
  • Turtle Bath

13 31.71%
  • Pet Feed

4 9.76%
  • Jellyfish Lamp

15 36.59%
  • Windchime

10 24.39%
  • Blue Turtle

23 56.10%
  • Mama Turtle Plushie

11 26.83%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 14.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Blue Turtle Leaderboard Event - 2018 Sep 20 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I am not getting boosted points from windmill while my boost is in effect?? its giving me 1 point for 3 white sugar with bronze boost in effect?? other buildings seem to be boosted properly...

Grand Emperor
    For your information:

With regards to the +1 points in buildings, you get 1 leaderboard point for every 1 hour craft. The game does not show 0.5 points but they accumulate. For crafts of lesser duration than 1 hour, you need to make enough for 1 hour in order to get 1 point.

Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
    6 flour (10 mins) = 1 point
    3 white sugar (20 mins) = 1 point
    2 powdered sugar (30 mins) = 1 point
    1 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 1 point
    2 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 3 points

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    I am not getting boosted points from windmill while my boost is in effect?? its giving me 1 point for 3 white sugar with bronze boost in effect?? other buildings seem to be boosted properly...
    For bronze boost, you would get 1.5 points for 3 white sugar but it showed as 1 point because the game does not show 0.5 point. If you did 6 white sugar, you would get 3 points. Hope this clarifies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For your information:

With regards to the +1 points in buildings, you get 1 leaderboard point for every 1 hour craft. The game does not show 0.5 points but they accumulate. For crafts of lesser duration than 1 hour, you need to make enough for 1 hour in order to get 1 point.

Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
    6 flour (10 mins) = 1 point
    3 white sugar (20 mins) = 1 point
    2 powdered sugar (30 mins) = 1 point
    1 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 1 point
    2 corn starch (1 hr 30 mins) = 3 points

Rhino Keeper
    ok I will check that with 6 sugar next time.. thanks

Farm Supplier
    The leadership boards are frustrating when you are with people who use ***** codes and have unlimited gems. People are accumulating thousands of points daily. Why participate if you are going to ***** to win the prize.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    The leadership boards are frustrating when you are with people who use ***** codes and have unlimited gems. People are accumulating thousands of points daily. Why participate if you are going to ***** to win the prize.
    I agree. The last 5 days we will have a limited time offer of trophies and people will buy their way to the top. It is frustrating. We need an opt out of the leadership board event option. This is a major money maker for S8. Last time about 5 people spent over $100 each to win a duck which is just a grid. This is why we are having another leaderboard event so soon.

Farm Supplier
    I’m not sure what other people are doing but someone in my group gained 7,000 points overnight! I’m nowhere near that for the days the event has been running!

Grand Emperor
    I am not sure what these players are doing and if they are.

All I will say is that players who purchase gems legitimately and can afford them are not *****ers. We should be glad to these players who spend money on the game. They help to pay the team so they can continue to develope this great game for us. Besides, this forum which is available to all players, including players who play for free, needs someone to pay the electricity bills to keep things running.

However if anyone use other game exploits, then yes they should not. For further discussion or if you wish to report these players, please send me a private message, link in my signature.

Rhino Keeper
    The same (gain of about 4000) this morning (9h ET) in my nephew Farm.

Wow, I want this turtle so bad. I really like these events because I am competitive and I really love the final award animals, so cute. This time, I have been put with some really tough competitors, so I know I’m in for a tough fight. Last time, I had someone in my group buy leaderboard points and overnight they jumped from being down thousands to being up thousands and ahead of me...ouch. But so far this time, everyone is just working hard to advance (and using some boosts too, which is more than fair in my mind). I have resigned myself to playing my best and will be satisfied with whatever I can get...but oooh, I do want that cute little turtle. And, please...after this leaderboard event, I really hope we get a longer pause on these...I’m exhausted, ha.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast