Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pumpkin Spice Season - 2018 Sep 20 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    What is the average drop rate? I just cooked on 2 ovens with no collectible gained. Prior to this batch, I got one collectible before and after cooking. With the last goal, despite getting collectibles from cooking side goal dishes over and over again, I only got to finish 2 days before the goal ended. With the current drop rate, I do not think I will finish in time.
    Last edited by DrDJ16; 09-21-18 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Change punctuation mark

HELPFUL : To get more Neighbors / Friends : sign off Comments with Storm8 ID when Visiting Friends / Neighbors and Community. The more Friends the merrier. The more Friends the more parts, the more Goals that are possible. Leave Storm8 ID, and let Visitors decide.

Quote Originally Posted by aaQRFStory3 View Post
    HELPFUL : To get more Neighbors / Friends : sign off Comments with Storm8 ID when Visiting Friends / Neighbors and Community. The more Friends the merrier. The more Friends the more parts, the more Goals that are possible. Leave Storm8 ID, and let Visitors decide.
    You can only receive 20
    gifts per day, and have 20 requests filled. So it serves no purpose to have hundreds of neighbors.
    Last edited by sgoetzinger99; 09-21-18 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Incomplete sentence

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, man. I'm almost starting regret doing this goal. Sometimes I don't get collectibles from one of the appliances. Out of 8 dishes served, I've only received 2 of the left-most collectible. What's up with that?

Double the number of drops like the Root Beer goal and/or start with collectibles on the side goal. Why change it for this goal?

ETA: Side note.

Whomever added me recently, please send me a private message.
    Last edited by G4OU812; 09-21-18 at 01:12 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have served 15 muffins and only got enough collectibles for ONE part.
    Absolutely hate this goal format.
    PLEASE stop. Or significantly lower the # of parts needed. Please.

Farm Supplier
    I have finished the required amount of recipes on the first oven. However, because I do not yet have the required third oven built, I cannot start cooking the second recipe! This is nuts! We are supposed to recook recipes in order to get items for parts, but that can’t be done if only one recipe is unlocked! That means that we need to get all those parts from neighbors. The goal will be nearly finished by the time all those parts can be received! I am open to suggestions about this. Or S8, at least let us start on the next recipe, so we can get those parts on our own! Really brilliant!

Executive Chef
    Nice prizes but no collectibles from side goals, on top of that this goal came with a timer of 14 days. That's so not good to get started.

S8 is been a joy ****er lately, sorry but true.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it is harder to get it done unless you cook a recipe again or put the appliance in storage, take it out, and start the recipe again. Repeating those steps and hope you get the right collectibles you need.

It's down right crazy. I don't feel like burning coins at the moment even though I'm on the 2nd recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonhunter View Post
    Hello, we need collectibles from the side goals too to help us build! WE NEED IT! Also, new decor that we already don't have for the side goal.Thanks for correcting this ASAP!
    Not everyone already has the side goal prize. I know I don't, so I would very much like for it NOT to be changed.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

they basically want players to spend gems with this new goal format.. many of my neighbors are from bakery story as well are skipping this goal quite sad because they are longtime players too. storm8 really needs to listen to these complaints or they will be loosing players before they know it

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast