Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pumpkin Spice Season - 2018 Sep 20 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While I love, love, love every single item introduced in this goal, I'm terrible upset that they stopped dropping collectibles from Side Goal recipes. I'll be sitting this SG out since I've already got several of the Autumn Pumpkin Stands and there's no point if I'm not getting something for my efforts and time.

I will happily participate in the main goal though and I cannot wait to get that final prize! It's gorgeous and I'm already planning on where to display it.
    I agree. I’m loving everything in this goal. I too am upset the side goal isn’t dropping collectibles but I’ll still be doing both the main and side goal because I don’t have that display yet and I definitely want that final prize!
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Executive Chef
    I must say I'm upset. Autumn is my favorite season. I have not been doing these new format goals because I don't have the time to devote to them. It just chaps my hide that this is an Autumn goal. I gotta decide if I should do this one or skip it like the other ones. Man!
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While I love, love, love every single item introduced in this goal, I'm terrible upset that they stopped dropping collectibles from Side Goal recipes. I'll be sitting this SG out since I've Alriady got several of the Autumn Pumpkin Stands and there's no point if I'm not getting something for my efforts and time.

I will happily participate in the main goal though and I cannot wait to get that final prize! It's gorgeous and I'm already planning on where to display it.
    I've asked about the side goals not dropping collectibles.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I've asked about the side goals not dropping collectibles.
    Thank you because I don't know how I'm going to get through the 2nd appliance without some more collectibles.

Farm Supplier

Pumpkin spice goal

This is the third goal that we are required to buy 3 stoves but at each point in each goal after buying all three stoves or having them it has not once recognized that I've ever bought one. What is going on? Each time I had to pay the gems to get past this part of the goal is anyone else having trouble with this????

You have to build the stoves completely after you purchase them to get credit.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the update. A goal I come back after skipping the bacon goal and I miss the side goal collectibles, lol.

I loved this goal....somewhat a fairy tale autumn goal....I liked it very much but the side goal price is not as expected🍁🍂🎃

Executive Chef
    A) very glad to hear they plan to bring back collectibles from side goals later, so thank you for finding out IsisGarden!
    B) great thread-starting, AnnirasSweets! Hope you're not spending a bunch of gems just to keep us happy!
    C) excellent goal (outside of the difficulty)! I really like the leafy plaid walls and the tables, chairs & counters. The basic pumpkin spice girl is good--I always appreciate new freestanding characters. The display and tiles I don't find thrilling, but they're both nice options. Final prize is fabulous!! Very cute.

Rhino Keeper
    The Pumpkin Spice Coffee House is great funny there's no one sitting on the table this time drinking coffee l

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast