Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pumpkin Spice Season - 2018 Sep 20 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Yes, it is harder to get it done unless you cook a recipe again or put the appliance in storage, take it out, and start the recipe again. Repeating those steps and hope you get the right collectibles you need.

It's down right crazy. I don't feel like burning coins at the moment even though I'm on the 2nd recipe.
    Thanks for the info about the ovens. I really think there should be a better way to get the parts, but I ended up storing (and then taking out) the two ovens that I already had. I did it enough times to finally get that third oven finished. What a ridiculous way to do this. Thanks again for the advice🎃

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    Thanks for the info about the ovens. I really think there should be a better way to get the parts, but I ended up storing (and then taking out) the two ovens that I already had. I did it enough times to finally get that third oven finished. What a ridiculous way to do this. Thanks again for the advice��
    Glad it helped you though we had to go through this.

Executive Chef
    While these new goals are beyond annoying and tedious, I’ve not come across any problems completing them.

I just don’t worry about building more than three appliances at a time. I think I had four for the stupid bacon one. I finished with 10 hours to spare. And that’s only because of the last dish taking ten hours. I’ve not used gems to finish ANY goal. Now or before.

Because my place is decorated for autumn I’m loving the goals. The dishes are very beautiful and not artificial looking as only RS knows how to do. They look like something from bakery! So cudos to them for that. I wanted to quit a few days ago when I lost 49 gems. This has made me want to stick around and earn them back again.

I never bought the side goal cupcake tower, so I’m happy to get the chance for it. I just wish we could buy more.

Farm Supplier
    This game has just about depleted my enjoyment right out of me. You get maybe two collectibles if your lucky and thats cooking on my three stoves at a time which by the way I had to pay gems just to complete, at this rate I?ll never be able to get enough for the second stove no more gems!!!! Then you have the 20 friend gifts a day if your lucky. HA!! As it is the side prize sucks but would have done it for the collectibles and they took that away. The only thing that I want is the final prize the other two are not worth it but .....can my patience with S8 last thru Halloween my favorite time of the year. Are they going to just screw us again with this horrible format we cannot win!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks AnnirasSweets for all the goal information! So helpful!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    While these new goals are beyond annoying and tedious, I?ve not come across any problems completing them.

I just don?t worry about building more than three appliances at a time. I think I had four for the stupid bacon one. I finished with 10 hours to spare. And that?s only because of the last dish taking ten hours. I?ve not used gems to finish ANY goal. Now or before.

Because my place is decorated for autumn I?m loving the goals. The dishes are very beautiful and not artificial looking as only RS knows how to do. They look like something from bakery! So cudos to them for that. I wanted to quit a few days ago when I lost 49 gems. This has made me want to stick around and earn them back again.

I never bought the side goal cupcake tower, so I?m happy to get the chance for it. I just wish we could buy more.
    Ouch! I don't think there's anything so painful in the game as when you fall into a gem trap.

I agree with your strategy for the new goal format, and I'm sure in another few months it will just be the new normal like all the past changes have been. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I really don't think they're going to go back to the old set up. If we want to continue on in the game, we've got to adapt and adjust just like we did in the past with all the other goal changes over the years. They've never reneged on any other changes no matter how unpopular, so why would this be any different?

I think perhaps the new change didn't upset my playing as much as some others because I've never built more than 3 of each oven for goals so the new requirements folded nicely into my SOP. The only major difference is that it now takes me a few days longer to finish due to the slow rate of building ovens. I do see how it could be frustrating for some players who are used to building many appliances very quickly and it may take them longer to find a balance in this new system but I'm sure they will all the same.

Fashion Designer

Side Goal - Pumpkin Spice Part 2.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537601735468.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	47561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180922_133646.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	74.2 KB 
ID:	47560   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537601669928.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	47559  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer

Side Goal - Pumpkin Spice Part 3.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537601054069.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	47562   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180922_132629.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	47564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537601120681.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	47565  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    I figured at least we would get parts at the end of the 1st & 2nd parts of the side goal, like the root beer goal....NO! just read it closer, now ...ugh! This is beyond ridiculous s8, are you trying to chase us away?

Rhino Keeper
    I wish there were more collectibles dropping.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast