Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pumpkin Spice Season - 2018 Sep 20 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Many thanks to those who contribute so much time and energy to goal updates; your work is very much appreciated. I recently returned to RS after 2-1/2 years away, and, unsurprisingly, had very few active neighbors remaining. While I tried to fill some counters and resurrect old friendships, up popped the bacon goal. My initial shock at the exorbitant parts quantities notwithstanding, I found it was possible to complete due to the side goals dropping collectibles. I thought, wow, Storm8 has solved the problem of having too few (or generally unhelpful) neighbors. This pumpkin spice goal, however, will be an insurmountable challenge for the many players in my predicament to complete. If you have to cook on the goal appliances to build parts, yet you need those parts to build said appliances...welcome to a Catch-22 situation for those with neighbor issues. In closing, I will mention that, having served 8 batches of pumpkin spice muffins so far, I have received enough collectibles to create ONE part. *sigh* I am hopeful to read in preceding posts that collectibles from side goals will return in future events. (Also, I have just sent a number of invites to players in the forum Add Me discussions. Fingers crossed.)

Rhino Keeper
    So disappointed that cooking the side goal does not drop the collectibles anymore nuuuuuuu T_T

I have been trying to stay positive because of the collectible parts dropping from cooking the side goal recipes. It makes the new goal format a lot more bearable.. ugh

Anywaaay, I am liking the decor and recipes so far.. The final prizes for the main goal and side goal are really adorable. I do wish that the side goal prize is bigger than 1x1. And again, I hope that the amount of servings have increased, because 10 hours for 550 serves of food is just ridiculous.

Many thanks to AnnirasSweets for posting the completed goal info.. that's really amazing!
    Last edited by eeveldoll; 09-20-18 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Added thanks :)
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    B) great thread-starting, AnnirasSweets! Hope you're not spending a bunch of gems just to keep us happy!
    Thanks! I was a bit nervous at first, but after using the forum as a reference guide for so many years, I felt it was high time I started giving back. I already do this write up on my own PC so sharing it was very little trouble and the next logical step for me. As far as gems go--no worries! I've not spent a single gem on any goal in like.... ever! I'm still on the first recipe, lol.

I've got a friend who emails me all the pics from their game at the start of an event but wishes to remain anonymous; it is a personal choice and one I can respect. This is why I only share the Market pics of the Goal Prize, so I don't inadvertently show their place online. Luckily I've been playing so long that I've got most of the Side Goal Prizes and am able to share pics of those prizes displayed in my own game. I'll just wait until others share the Main Prize display photos online before adding one to my post.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    ...Many thanks to AnnirasSweets for posting the completed goal info.. that's really amazing!
    Aw, I'm just happy to help! This is the first time in RS (second including BS) that I've started the goal thread and I was worried how my format would be received by everyone. Over the years there have been some amaaaaaaazing thread starters that mine is a little basic in comparison. If it helps more players than not, I'll continue with future goals. But I'll likely wait to make sure it's helpful for the majority before I commit long term though, just to be on the safe side.

Fashion Designer
    No collectibles for side goal...well, s8 you made something doable and then took it away. Why????? No reason for me to do it, regardless of prize it's not worth the time and effort.

And what are we going to have 4 new parts every 15 days, come on! Maybe 2 new and 2 old ...gotta click 50 times to gift a basic part? You're making things difficult for no good reason.

Thanks to all who post and give us information, much appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mai2008 View Post
    Same here, extra collectable from side goals helped to get parts needed especially since neighbour are no longer playing.
    i second that.
    many of my part gifting nrbs had gone in recent years. not good as i always prefer parts over food.
    now i have too many nrbs gifting food over parts.

Fashion Designer
    came here to check if it was game design there is no more collectibles dropping from doing the side goal dishes. only to find disappointing answer...

btw, anyone finding it is difficult to collect the collectible - third one from the left?
    i have others, but only 1 (for the third collectible part)

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180921_155344.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	47538   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-21 15_43_48.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	47539   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537522901238.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	47540   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537523078351.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	47541   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-21 15_47_16.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	47542  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537523161581.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	47543   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180921_155353.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	47544   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537523324595.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	47545   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180921_155405.jpg 
Views:	618 
Size:	189.6 KB 
ID:	47546  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-21-18 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Merged posts
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537539231551.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	47547   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1537539253614.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	47548   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-09-21 20_16_21.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	47549  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    btw, anyone finding it is difficult to collect the collectible - third one from the left?
    i have others, but only 1 (for the third collectible part)
    Don’t know what it is (a mixer?), but that’s the piece I have the most of...11. Wish I could trade you some of them for cinnamon sticks (I think that’s the first piece)...still have just one of those.
    Last edited by lynniefish; 09-21-18 at 08:57 AM.

Hello, we need collectibles from the side goals too to help us build! WE NEED IT! Also, new decor that we already don't have for the side goal.Thanks for correcting this ASAP!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast