Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: GOAL: Pumpkin Spice Season - 2018 Sep 20 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    I painstakingly built four and couldn't stay up until midnight to cook. So.... I WILL NOT ...be able to get 8 of the last recipe finished, to receive goal prize of coffee pumpkin. Ugh!!!!!!! So frustrating. I work and its difficult to cook 24/7. So disappointed.
    I managed to finish the pumpkin spice cake just now and opened up the pumpkin spice coffee. I will not complete any coffee by goal end so will not get the goal prize. Way too difficult to get parts to build 3 stoves or ovens. Often had completed the previous recipe but had to wait to build the 3rd stove or oven! Previously, I managed to complete the goals and did complete BS even though there was not goal rewards with side goal. Not at all happy this time and had to push myself to even get the last recipe.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I was able to finish this goal (after a long period of getting to the final step, but coming up short on time to make it to the final prize), but I had to babysit my game a LOT more than usual - and it doesn't feel like a victory very much, considering the speed at which goals are churned out

On the bright side (taking small victories when I can) - THERE WERE NO SHEET PANS ON COUNTERS IN THIS GOAL!! Very happy with how all the food was presented, and I hope that continues
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I was able to finish this goal (after a long period of getting to the final step, but coming up short on time to make it to the final prize), but I had to babysit my game a LOT more than usual - and it doesn't feel like a victory very much, considering the speed at which goals are churned out

On the bright side (taking small victories when I can) - THERE WERE NO SHEET PANS ON COUNTERS IN THIS GOAL!! Very happy with how all the food was presented, and I hope that continues
    I'm happy for you. I had to wait five days to get the first three appliances built. Then the recipe was minimum hours, that did not permit me to cook while I worked. I would have liked to gained the prize. Unfortunately, I was 9 hours from accomplishing goal. Maybe if I get fired from my job I would have more time to play this game. Lol!

I wasn't able to finish the goal but what I'm really disappointed in was that on previous goals (when I didn't finish) I was given the opportunity to buy the final prize for gems.

I didn't get that option this time ... the one time I'd actually spend my gems to have the final prize.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910