Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi, Just read your post. my drop rate for the troll camp decreased. It may be random, so I tend to hang in and see if I get some back-to-back collections by putting it in storage and taking it out, along with forced quit. I use that strategy a lot when the drops on anything seem to stop. Good luck.
    My collection from the troll camp is almost non-existent and no gold tokens to alleviate the pain, very bored with not being able to get anywhere with this event. sawmills and troll camps are definitely not dropping.
    Last edited by idkat; 09-24-18 at 08:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Dear storm ppl,

When we said we are fed up of Ivy?s hut collection we meant bcoz of 12 hr collection time and so many of them required that it was so difficult to keep up. Not that we want drops to go lower and keep collecting nothing which is even more frustrating . Increase the drop rates at least the adventure should hv one sure brush drop.

Frustrated CS players
    exactly, the truth is both situations are bad

we don't want a 12 hour 100% drop rate, neither do we want a 6 hours but 30%(?) drop rate
    we want a 100% drop every 6 hours

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    exactly, the truth is both situations are bad

we don't want a 12 hour 100% drop rate, neither do we want a 6 hours but 30%(?) drop rate
    we want a 100% drop every 6 hours
    Exactly. At least Ivy is a known quantity. The drop rate from the Trolls is abysmal and I?d like to add skunkupines are continuing to be a problem for me. I?ve tried wheat, tomatoes, cloudberry bushes and the trees. I don?t dare tap a rock outcropping for fear I will get the upteenth glimmer golem. Drops all around on this are terrible. If I don?t get better drop from the troll thing today, I?m done with this event. I?ve already wasted too much energy. This one is much harder than the last five or six I?ve completed.

Rhino Keeper
    That's our punishment for hating Ivy's collections.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Rhino Keeper
    Nice, just upgraded and am now on final goal and I can see that items gathered to upgrade the hatching egg to level five didn?t consume the materials so I don?t need much for last upgrade! Yey! Very happy!!

Hoping this is not a glitch! Afraid to close my game lol!

Rhino Keeper
    It’s always so interesting to me how random these random drops are and how they vary from kingdom to kingdom. Like in mine, I don’t have a problem acquiring gold nuggets. I got two from the rocks this morning and my mines dropped one yesterday. I haven’t been diligently playing this event cause the boars are sooo bad. As far as I can tell though my troll camp has been dropping brush cause I have some whenever I make nesting material. Bats refuse to spawn and so do skunks. If I click a farmhouse either no bat or a fangbeast pops out. I get about three chops in on a rock and a boar spawns. Then I have to **** him to try and rustle out a skunk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Nice, just upgraded and am now on final goal and I can see that items gathered to upgrade the hatching egg to level five didn?t consume the materials so I don?t need much for last upgrade! Yey! Very happy!!

Hoping this is not a glitch! Afraid to close my game lol!
    Great it was a glitch! I guess I never should have posted.... buhuuuu

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Great it was a glitch! I guess I never should have posted.... buhuuuu
    Yep that sounded too good to be true. But it sounds like you are right on track for finishing this goal. At the rate I'm going, I'll have everything I'll need for last level except for the nests. But with 10 more days to go, I think I'll be ok. I'm beginning to think I will be in the "No Batty" club. But I do like the extra golden eggs from the chests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    The guaranteed drop from Ivy, as frustrating as it was, was better than this! This one brush a day thing is really annoying.
    And sometimes not even one! I'd rather wait on Ivy for a guaranteed drop!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    And sometimes not even one! I'd rather wait on Ivy for a guaranteed drop!
    What I think would be better yet is if the adventure was a guaranteed drop of the brush. I did one adventure and I got poultry and sticks. Ridiculous!