Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyp8383 View Post
    Anyone else having a hard time getting the dried brush? 4 collections and not a one! Running out of time lol
    The dried brush has been a problem the whole time I have been playing this event, I only need one more! I tapped 9 times on the Troll camp before I recieved 1 Bush! This random drop is just terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    The dried brush has been a problem the whole time I have been playing this event, I only need one more! I tapped 9 times on the Troll camp before I recieved 1 Bush! This random drop is just terrible!
    I didn't face any issues with the Troll Camp, was collecting a Dry Brush every other collection at the camp, and so was averaging two per day.

I'm astonished to read that so many players were encountering low and random drop rates

Farm Supplier
    Anyone want to send me some of their extra dried brushes??? I would be eternally grateful! The drops from the troll camp are non-existant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Anyone want to send me some of their extra dried brushes??? I would be eternally grateful! The drops from the troll camp are non-existant.
    I wish I could. Since I finished, the Troll camp has dropped a brush with almost every collection!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Quite often I don't get that screen that says your nbrs have been notified, but my requests were sent off anyway. Actually this event has had some positive changes in the requesting system and a couple times I did not have to send off daily requests as I had enough in the inventory from the day before to 'give' for the various chests.
    A big THANK YOU to s8 for looking into this old problem We've noticed less requests are needed which helps alot.. and all mine come in within 2hours, without problems.

EDIT TO ADD:
    I've had many more Skunk spawns from the Outcropping Rocks today than I usually did. Maybe worthwhile to try them again. Also drops of '3' Gold Nuggets. Burning Coals and Goggles seem the same... but at least with the same energy needed.. nuggets, burning coals, skunk spawns, stuffings and goggles are all collected.
    I only get boars from Rock outcroppings and despite the fact we only have a day and a half I?m still on level 3 because it takes all my energy to just get 1 skunkipine and I give up as there is no way I can complete this without skunkipines and I?m not going to spend gems. I think it?s unfair that I would be forced to spend gems to get a required drop. Why don?t they increase the drops this close to the end??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It's a Troll Camp! Not sure why you were surprised at meeting one there. I, on the other hand, was surprised at not meeting any
    I was surprised because I didn't see any one else spawn one from there yet & I never get trolls from any of the other trollish items, except the sparring pit. Now I know. And so do you & others. Perhaps that will come in handy during a monster hunt?

Rhino Keeper
    what do you think is that last price of this event? the one with the egg on top?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So one skunk spawns between Friday and Monday morning. Nothing all weekend and then four in one morning.

Had another skunk spawn from grand rooted Lilium just now. Had two spawn in one chopping down of the tree. So...I?ve pulled the egg back out of storage to upgrade it. I?ll put it back in and keep going about my business doing Sabina?s goals -.- I?m sure now that I?m ignoring the dragon egg goal I?ll get everything I need for it too. Lol.

Yup. Had another skunk spawn while reaping tomatoes. Lol.
    I've had everything for 2 days now, even the dried brush came through twice a day, but skunkupines are now extinct & have been for 2 days. You've inspired me to try putting the egg away & see if a single skunkypoo wanders into the realm.....I'll let you know if it works

Farm Supplier
    �� OMG! The 2nd cloudberry bush gave me a skunkupine! Thank-you bobbyrae!! Now I can finish upgrading it! I am so syked.

It took me 4 minutes to open my cs app, put egg in storage, take 2 whacks at some cloudberry bushes & come back here to post! That really is a good trick!
    Last edited by Dqueenie; 10-02-18 at 01:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    what do you think is that last price of this event? the one with the egg on top?
    I think it's a Dragon's Nest.. 3x3. What I hope is it drops something more useful than feathers. Permits would be great! (hint-hint)
    Many players don't have the Flygers & Co, so it would be an excellent addition to their Kingdoms.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74