Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    I truly feel like my queendom is cursed. I never get the coveted prize from these dumb chests...no crab, no goat, no bat! I most definitely must have completely offended the S8 gods somewhere along the way! What else could explain it? So sad and disappointed!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I truly feel like my queendom is cursed. I never get the coveted prize from these dumb chests...no crab, no goat, no bat! I most definitely must have completely offended the S8 gods somewhere along the way! What else could explain it? So sad and disappointed!
    That is really horrible. The only one I don't have is the fire fox that was random, and I refused to buty it with gebpms the last time they put it on sale. These fun prizes should not be random.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    I'm in the same boat. Not one for me either! I've only missed one chest so far too.

Fashion Designer

Unhappy

totally agree.
    Makes playing not fun.
    If we are participating and fulfilling all tasks the prizes should be a given and not random.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    That is really horrible. The only one I don't have is the fire fox that was random, and I refused to buty it with gebpms the last time they put it on sale. These fun prizes should not be random.
    Last edited by venatemp; 10-02-18 at 06:19 PM.

Farm Supplier

Building suggestions!

I wish we could choose which stage to display a finished building as. Once again I have had to choose between upgrading a building to a stage I like less than the current stage, or keeping it the way I like it and forgoing the prizes a higher drop rate would earn me. In this case it was a no brainer - I REALLY like having an unhatched dragon egg in my kingdom (especially a giant egg). And I already have one knight walking about. But sometimes the decision to upgrade or keep a building I really like has been harder. If we could just choose to display a lower level building, I would be a happy camper.
    Last edited by coleoptera42; 10-02-18 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Not one for me either! I've only missed one chest so far too.
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    totally agree.
    Makes playing not fun.
    If we are participating and fulfilling all tasks the prizes should be a given and not random.
    It really would be so cool if drops were coded in a way that the last day of an event.. whoever had not received the 'lucky' prizes that drop during an event.. even though they participated each day.. would drop for them.
    It would be like a payment of gratitude from the developers, to those players who kept hanging on till the end even though they were 'not lucky'.

Personally I've finished the event a couple days now and even if I'm still particpating in the Community Event, asking/receiving/chopping all daily Chests, and played each day of the Event.. have received only 2 of the colored Dragon Eggs. I'm not complaining as I won't be displaying them as they're absent of drops, but it's a sign the drop codes are very low as I've opened 42 Chests, not counting today's and assuming today is the last day.

At times I imagine our extremely busy team are not aware if the codes inserted are enough to supply players' needs and we know can be corrected during live-play as any glitches that are encountered, are magically corrected with fixes.. so here's to a heartful wish that cute little 'Batty' flies into ALL those kingdoms who are still without. That would be so nice for all those 'unlucky' players who have dedicated so much of their time.

Experienced Players might say to me after reading this -'Wishful Thinking'.. but yes.. I'm a positive player and a CSer in all ways, including thoughts.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Still need to get pink egg, have 3 purple so not complaining

My biggest complaint is wait 6 hours to collect don’t get stupid piece you need to build nesting material I’ve been averaging 1 per day of collections, not good. First 3 upgrades were easy, last upgrades horrible long wait times for nothing

Farm Supplier
    I’ve opened every single chest on all 3 events and not a sign of bat crab or goat - very disappointing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I think it's a Dragon's Nest.. 3x3. What I hope is it drops something more useful than feathers. Permits would be great! (hint-hint)
    Many players don't have the Flygers & Co, so it would be an excellent addition to their Kingdoms.
    I also think it?s a dragon nest ... but 2x2 deco (no drops) is my guess.

Rhino Keeper
    It’s at least a little comforting to know I’m not alone! Thank you all for the support and allowing me to vent! I have collected my final 3 chests this morning...afraid to chop them as I’m certain no bat awaits me. I may just keep them for deco. :/
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>