Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/20: The Sleeping Dragon

Executive Chef
    The troll camp is not a guaranteed drop. In my opinion if the wait time is more than 30 minutes, the drop should be guaranteed.

Aside: I'm glad other people are getting tickets and permits but it just reinforces that these random drops STINK. I've only gotten 1 permit from my 9 sources.

Also, the request process is definitely not working again: I sent requests to neighbors before they sent them to me but they have not received mine AND, I sent to Stormy 1 hour ago and have forced closed the game multiple times, including losing WiFi connection.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please stay on topic.

All non-related posts will be (and have been) removed.

Executive Chef
    Someone said we need to bother poor Ivy again. So far I haven't found what she might drop.

Has anyone reached the point where Ivy collections are required?

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Someone said we need to bother poor Ivy again. So far I haven't found what she might drop.

Has anyone reached the point where Ivy collections are required?
    Ya know...I've been thinking about that...I was the one comparing this to the last community event. I think the 6 hour troll camp is in place of Ivy. I collected from it to get the dried bursh (yes, that's how it's spelled. Already pointed this out once) but I realized after awhile it didn't drop any. So now we have a 6 hour timer with a 'chance' for a drop...Ugh!

Also...checking the info window for where items drop...Ivy's not listed. I'll go edit that post.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The troll camp is not a guaranteed drop. In my opinion if the wait time is more than 30 minutes, the drop should be guaranteed.

Aside: I'm glad other people are getting tickets and permits but it just reinforces that these random drops STINK. I've only gotten 1 permit from my 9 sources.

Also, the request process is definitely not working again: I sent requests to neighbors before they sent them to me but they have not received mine AND, I sent to Stormy 1 hour ago and have forced closed the game multiple times, including losing WiFi connection.
    yup not working again!! i made it a point to send one to stormy and only sent out 21 requests to see if requests are going to be working right this time around, over 8hrs later and still no answer from stormy, nor 16 other regularly playing neighbors.. I don't seem to be having a problem getting ask requests from my neighbors though for i have received at least 30-40 of them so far, does make one wonder though if they are not getting my requests, are they even getting my replies back!

you're not alone, i have only gotten 1 permit myself, on first collection of the armored flager i believe it was.

Fashion Designer
    Think I slaughtered too many skunkupines in the last event, they've beome extint.

Fashion Designer
    Check your inventory for dark cave formations, they are helpful for skunkupines. The regular rocks are giving me multiple boars for each rock.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Hey there.....I just spawned a bat collecting from farm houses but it didn’t drop anything at all.
    Or did I just miss something.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Hey there.....I just spawned a bat collecting from farm houses but it didn’t drop anything at all.
    Or did I just miss something.
    are you up to that goal??

Fashion Designer
    My skunkupine stuffing doesn’t always count. Things are a little strange this time. Force close and check your inventory. There’s still lots of time.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast